Prologue

"We are here boss" The mere soldier informed the boss who was busy sipping the drink in his hand.

"Planet Earth huh, its been a long time since I saw you. I hope you were ok all this time cause now you won't be." The creature laughed and ordered his servants to land on the planet earth.

●●●

"My name is Y/N, I am new here"

"Breaking News: A Highschooler from Rintis University found mysteriously dead on the street"

"The game has begun"

"Let's talk, Boboiboy"

"I don't want anything to happen to you, Y/N"

"She is dead"

"I ain't giving up, not today"

"Let's fight together, let's win this battle"

Hey everyone,
It's your dearest simp author this side. Thank you so much for supporting my other books. And I'll make sure that I won't disappoint you with this book.

Some things about this story you should know first.

Boboiboy and the rest are in the Rintis University. They all are matured. Gopal is 19, Ying is 17 and the rest are 18 including you.

They don't know about any of the characters from Boboiboy Galaxy or both of the movies.

The story doesn't 'exactly' follows the real plot of Boboiboy. However, they do have their powers.

The story is kind of inspired by Stranger things like in few chapters you can see references.

It includes a few references of my first book 'Frenemies'.

Important - Whenever you see (y/n) its the Y/N from my other book Frenemies. She is Fang's girlfriend and she has healing powers. She is not much mentioned in the story though.

English is not my first language so there might be some grammatical or spelling errors. Do correct me if you find any mistakes.

Thank you~