Chapter 75

The next day I'm chilling on the couch watching Tv, when I get an incoming phone call. 

I pick my phone ups, looking at the caller ID, and smiling when I see it's Em. 

"Hellooo." I answer and she chuckles. 

"Hi Tahls, have I got you at a bad time?" 

"Nope, a very good time actually." 

"Oh really? Where's Worps?" 

"Out with the boys playing golf." 

"Nice, so you're at home alone then?" 

"Something like that." I sigh and she chuckles. 

"Well, Marcus is also out, so it's just me and the kids." 

"Aw nice. What's Matteo and Bella doing?" 

"They're playing in the front room and the twins are sleeping." 

"Aw, cuties." I say and she chuckles. 

"They're cuties alright, but little shits at the same time." 

"Stop." I say and she sighs. 

"I could really use some company right now that is over the age of 10." 

"I am on my way." I say and she squeals. 

"Yes! Thank you! Besides, you need to fill me in with the gorgeous proposal Worps did for you!" 

"Of course I will! I got so much to tell you!"

"Same girl." 

"Alright, see you soon." I say before we hang up. 

I get up off the couch, walking over to the kitchen where I grab my keys, before making sure everything is off, then walking to my car. 

I jump in, turning the engine on and making the short drive to Em's house. 

I get there in no time as they literally live around the corner. I park in her driveway, turning the car off and walking up to the front door, where I ring the doorbell. 

Em answers the door straight away, a massive smile on her face as I leap into her arms. 

"Long time no see." I say and she chuckles. 

"It's been way too long." She says and I smile, as we pull away from our hug and both Matteo and Bella come running up to me. 

"Hello my gorgeous nephew and niece." I say giving them both hugs and kisses. 

"Zia Tahlia, can I show you what Dad taught me?" Matteo says and I nod. 

"Of course!" I say as he grabs my hand and pulls me out into the backyard. 

"What did your Dad teach you now?" I ask and he chuckles. 

"He taught me how to shrug a tackle!" 

"Did he now?" 

"Yes! Can I show you?" 

"Of course, give me a ball." I say and Matteo smiles, running over to a bucket full of sherrin's. He pins the ball under his arm pit, like he's seen his Dad do many times. 

"Tackle me." He says and I smile, as I launch towards the kid, grabbing him gently around the waist, to tackle him as he runs away. He moves his hips just like his Dad does to successfully get away from me and I fall on the grass, which makes both Bella and Em laugh. 

"That was impressive! You play just like your dad!" I say and Matteo smiles, a massive smile. 

"Tell Zia what you told me before." Em says, a massive smile on her face.