"I'd never leave you baby." I say. "Not for long anyway." 

"I was so comfortable." She pouts and I smile. 

"I promise I won't leave this time." I say sitting down on the couch next to her as she snuggles into me. 

She rests her head on my shoulder, and I rest my head on her head. We both let out a synchronised yawn, before we both fall asleep, the hard work from the last couple of days, finally catching up to us... 

A couple of hours later..... 

Tahls' POV: 

I wake up, my vision all blurry. I blink a few times before I look around the room, wondering where I am. I feel something on my head. It's heavy, and I can hear a light snore coming from above me. Then I realise that we fell asleep in this position. 

I stretch my neck, one side, to the other as now it is sore from being positioned in that one spot on James' shoulder. Probably not the most comfortable thing to fall asleep on, but it's the quality of sleep that counts, and that's what I got. 

I feel very refreshed and energised. That sleep, was the best thing I could've possibly done today. 

I grab my phone off the coffee table and sigh when I realise the time. 

It's 5:30. James and I have to start getting ready. 

I look over at James, who is still snoring lightly and sigh. I don't want to wake him, he looks so peaceful, and he's always grumpy when he wakes up. 

I sigh again, leaning over to him and placing a kiss on his cheek, before running my hands through his hair a couple of times, which makes him wake up. 

He lifts his head up, looking at me before placing a kiss on my lips and smiling. 

"Hey." He says, his voice raspy and I smile. 

"Hey. Glad you're not grumpy." 

"Not when I wake up to you playing with my hair." He says and I smile. 

"Good, now I know how to wake you up without causing world war 5 million." I say sarcastically and he laughs. 

"Aw stop. I'm not that bad am I?" 

"Sometimes, you bite my head off." 

"Sorry for that." 

"No need to apologise, we're both definitely not morning people." 

"Yep, sure aren't. Speaking of morning, what time is it? We haven't slept through to the New Year have we?" 

"I think we would've been woken up by our guests, so no, it's still the 31st of December." 

"Damn. I'm kinda regretting doing this whole party now. I kind of like the idea of us sitting on the couch watching movies till the new year." 

"Should we cancel?" James asks and I laugh. 

"Sounds more like us. But, we can't disappoint our guests. Baz has been hyping this party up for a few weeks now, so we can't afford to cancel this last minute." 

"He should've just thrown a party himself." 

"You know he doesn't like hosting, as it takes work." I say rolling my eyes and James laughs. 

"Oh yes, sorry I forgot." He says holding his hands up in front of him in surrender and I laugh. 

"You can stir him about it later, as of now, I am going upstairs to figure out what the hell I'm going to wear." I say getting up and making my way to the stairs.