Epilogue

5 years later:

A black shiny car came to a halt just infront of the gate of the cemetry. A small girl about five years jumped out of it as soon as the guard opened it followed by her father and mother. The young girl was analysing the surrounding when she was suddenly brought out of her trance by her father who just held her hand.

"Don't run away now, hmm?" He smiled sweetly at her as the girl bopped her head up and down. Her right hand in her father's hand while the other hand clutched onto her tiny skirt she was wearing. They were soon joined by her mother. Looking up she saw her mother holding flowers in her hand.

"Whom are we meeting here mom?" She asked her curiously as they started entering the cemetry. "Your Uncle, baby. I already told you, right?" Her father replied while her mom just smiled sweetly glancing at the curious child.

Soon they reached the grave, the girl was too young to understand the whole situation but the fit she had shown at the house left Soyeon and Taehyung helpless and they have to tag her along. Every year they would visit here and leave their daughter at their parent's house. But this time the girl threw a huge fight at the house that she will also tag along.

"Where is Uncle, dad?" Taehyung sadly smiled and picked up his beloved daughter. He pointed towards Jimin's grave and spoke "He is sleeping baby inside there" He spoke.

"Hello Uncle, I am Dasom. I am four years old. Mom said you were a good friend of my dad and mom. Dad said you were an angel in the form of human and one day heaven needed you back so you left for there. I hope you are happy there. I also have a gift for you."

Saying this, she quickly wiggled out of Taehyung's grasp and landed on her feet. Taking of her backpack, she took out a bouquet of white roses and kept it on his grave finally bowing 90 degrees.

'Jimin-ah can you see our daughter? Did I raise her well? She is pretty, right? You wanted to name your first daughter Dasom, right? She might not be your daughter but I named her what you wanted. She is such an obedient child. She is goofy just like Taehyung and has got a lot of features from him. She has a lot to go on. I really hope that she gets a partner just like you or Taehyung when she grows up.' Soyeon smiled sadly as her eyes switched from Jimin's grave and Dasom.

'Jimin-ah . Here is she, my daughter about whom I talked last time. I am sorry, I brought her so late. If you had been alive, we both would have been having a family and both of our children would be bestfriend just like us. But that time I might have not got a gem like Soyeon. Give your blessings to Dasom, Jimin-ah so that she grows up into a strong woman like Soyeon' Taehyung too smiled sadly looking at the scene infront.

 Give your blessings to Dasom, Jimin-ah so that she grows up into a strong woman like Soyeon' Taehyung too smiled sadly looking at the scene infront

After they had spent some time there, the family decided to head back home. Reaching the car parked just outside the cemetry near its gate, they were met by a worried driver.