Chapter 1

Ring Ring

My phone rang as I made my way towards the exit of the airport. Quickly I searched for the source of sound in my handbag and took it out.

'Love'

Seeing the caller id, a small smile appeared on my face. Wasting no time, I immediately answered it.

"Hel-" Before I could even complete, a deep voice full of worry boomed from the other side interrupting me in between.
"Where are you? Did you reach safely? I told you, as soon as your plane lands, call m-" I quickly heaved out a sigh.
"Did you find the driver i sent for you? There are two bodyguards along with him so don't panick if you meet them. Don't lift anything heavy. They are there to help you. I am sorry I could not pick you up this time. "

A small chuckle left my mouth as I heard his rambling. Its not I am criticising but even after so many events and my situation, he still loves and cares for me more than anything.
For him, I am the priority.
For him, my wishes are his commands.
For him, my needs are his needs.

"Calm down hubby, We have reached the airport fully safe and sound. I could not call you as I did not want to disturb yo-" I was again interrupted by a soft tone.

"You don't disturb me love. Call me as many time as you want and whenever you want. "

"Still... And yeah about your driver and bodyguards, I think I got them." I slightly bowed and smile to show my gratitude to the neatly dressed driver and fully equipped bodyguard who reciprocated my gestures bowing 90° as soon as they reached me.

Smoothly they took hold of the trolly beside me leaving me with my handbag only. One of the bodyguard showed me the way to follow them.

Meanwhile, my hubby kept on apologizing for not being able to pick me up.
"I am really sorry love, I got entangled with these wor-"

Hearing all these apologies which is not even needed right now has started to test my patience. Knowing these days, I get angry really easily and on irrelevant topics. I tried to release a few breaths to calm myself down. But maybe universe was not on my side. Clutching my phone hardly, I spoke with gritted teeth.

"Mr CEO nim, If you won't stop your apologies right now, I won't hesitate to take a flight back to home. If you are really that sorry, make sure you let me eat my ice cream for next one week. Also, take a few days break once we reach back home and spend all of those holidays with ME and ONLY ME ! "

I made sure to emphasize on the 'me' part to make him understand that I want all his days for myself only. No other one in between.

"Yes, yes I will spend." I heard a desperate voice making me silently giggle on his childishness.

But the next thing made my smile fade away.

"Did you eat anything? "
I quickly bit my tongue as I remembered I have not eaten for last few hours. Gulping down a huge lump of saliva, I whispered a small no.

In his view, I have committed a great sin now by skipping my lunch. I could hear the clicking of tongue sound knowing I fucked up. But how could I possibly eat those green plants. Do I look like a herbivore animal to him?

"Go to any cafe first. Keep your location on all the time. I am also leaving from here. We are NOT going anywhere until you eat first. "

Pouting I nodded even though he could not see, knowing I don't have any say in it.

"Okay, then see you again" He spoke knowing how much saying goodbye affect me. I brought my phone away from my ears to cut a call but before I could cut it, I heard a muffled 'I love you' making me smile.

I turned my face towards the bodyguards who had now kept my luggage in the trunk of the car and now waiting for me. Sheepishly smiling on the fact that I made them wait for so much time, I quickly rushed towards them mumbling a small sorry.

Giving me a small assuring smile, one of them opened the door for me to enter. I followed the gesture and entered the car mumbling a small thank you. He closed the door and nodded at the driver to start the car who was alredy seated on his seat.

The driver started the car and drove followed by the bodyguards car. As the car moved, I looked outside the window only to find that it was drizzling lightly . I made myself completely comfortable on the seat as the air from the aircon hit my warm skin. I slowly caressed my six months baby bump.

Again looking outside, the light drizzling brought back my memory of how I met him.

My love for the first time

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 be a liitle considerate.

Don't forget to vote share and comment.

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁.