Chapter 15

Please read

So the story came to an end. Was it upto the point? This was my first fanfiction. I know there were many typos as well as grammatical mistakes. I am not a native english speaker so please pardon me. I will try my best in future. Speaking of which, do you think I should continue writing?

Make sure to comment and vote. It motivates me to write more.
Don't forget to follow my account. It really means a lot to me. 

◦•●◉✿Back to the story✿◉●•◦

Present:

Taehyung's POV

As we stepped out of the car, I quickly rushed towards Soyeon wrapping my hands around her shoulder while my other hand took hold of her hands. We started walking inside the graveyard, slowly approaching a particular grave. The more we approached it, the more her grasp on my hand tightened indicating she needed support. I brought her closer showing I got her back like always.

Once we reached his grave, I put the flowers on it showing respect meanwhile she just stood there silently watching the grave with wet eyes.

Those tears brought back those memories of how she stayed strong till the last breath of Jimin but as soon as his hand fell lifeless on bed and his lips still under her lips. Her tears fell. I remembered how she became a mute after that. No tearss fell, not even when she saw his body in the coffin. But once we kept the coffin in the digged up grave, she tried jumping into it. Luckily we caught her and it was then when she started bawling her eyes out.

She didn't eat for days locking herself in her room. She kept her wedding dress neatly stacked in her room saying she is going to marry Jimin soon. She attmpted suicide many times. She cried everynight keeping all of us awake. She would scream Jimin's name as she used to do when he was alive. She would scream his name as if he would listen his name and would reply it with a 'yes coming'. Seeing her conditions we decided to stay with her till she becomes mentally stable as she was loosing her mind slowly.

She even decided to not marry anyone but knowing the promise I did to Jimin, I knew my task.

'Taehyung-ah Please help me. Marry her. Keep her happy and safe. Give her the love she deserves. Give her everything that I won't be able to give her now. I know she will remember me a lot but please don't get irritated. She will love you a lot. Please don't let her go. This is my last wish. Will you fulfill it?'

I felt a hand holding mine bringing me out of my trance. Turing my head I saw Soyeon slightly smiling looking at me and she again turned back to look at the grave.

It was hard to bring her back to normal. Numerous therapy sessions, numerous of our fights after I married her, numerous sleepless nights, numerous tortuorous nights listening to her cries sitting outside her room. It was hard but I finally succeeded in bringing her back to normal.

Eventhough she is no longer the same Soyeon we knew, the same energy no longer persists in her but at least she is now recovering. I know it will take time but she will be fine. It took her a whole year to accept me and finally give this marriage a chance. To be honest I don't blame her for taking so much time. She really loved Jimin a lot.

She kneeled infront of his grave and touched it as few tears finally fell doen. Taking a deep breath she stood up and pulled out the brightest smile she can and spoke "Hello Jimin-ah, How are you up there? I know you must have already entered heaven. Truely said Gods take away angels faster from this earth" She chuckled and continued "Like I promised you, I have finally moved on and see here I am finally. Even though I wanted this to be different but its okay." She spoke to his grave. Her last line really stabbed my heart but I know their love. I know it is impossible to dissolve that.