"This is your dad" I smiled while wiping the blood off my hands "Ian's dead"

"What the fuck? Are you fucking serious!" She yelled.

"You need a picture darling?"

She scoffed "That's fine. I believe you, but you don't know who all I have working in that poor little excuse of a Mafia you run. People close to you and people you don't even know. Hell the only reason I killed Melissa is because she got too attached to you, but damn the information she gave was perfect" she said laughing and hung up.

I knocked everything over that was in my way and started yelling.

I stormed upstairs and called a meeting.

Everyone came in sitting down "If you know somebody who is working for my daughter, you better speak up now!" I said hitting the desk. I started shooting everybody who looked nervous "I'm going to assume they did"

A guy raised his hand "Sir I heard Melissa talking to Robert about her the other day"

Robert jumped up "You ain't hear a got damn thing-"

I shot Robert.

"What else?"

Sapphire

After we left the restaurant me and Raphael decided to take one of Yegor and my mom's other cars. I planned on having some alone time with my husband but Nick called, once again proving that Mafia men couldn't handle being challenged and couldn't think straight when they weren't getting their way.

If my dear old dad taught me anything it was how not to be a leader.

I hung up the phone laughing and Raphael kissed my hand and smiled at me. "You are fucking brilliant"

I leaned over kissing him and rubbing his dick "Tell me again"

"You're brilliant mi pequeña descarada"

"Mhmm" I unzipped his pants and got on my knees "I've never gave head in a limo before" I smiled up at him

"And don't yo nasty ass start now! Get yo ass up! Just fucking nasty! Get up!" I jumped hearing my moms voice booming through the speakers "That's not what the fuck-"

I heard the speaker shut off. Raphael started laughing hard and I got up rolling my eyes and looking out the window.

Pouting like the baby I am.

What was the point of us taking different cars if I couldn't get nasty in one of them.

"Aww mi pequeña descarada" Raphael reached out towards me grabbing my arm "Come here"

I shrugged him away "Don't fucking touch me bitch, since it's so funny"

"I'm sorry," He said laughing.

"I hear you"

We pulled up to a fucking mansion, and my mouth opened.

Raphael stuck his finger in it making me choke and I started coughing then deck him in his shit while he was laughing

"What? It was funny" He started laughing

Childish ass.

We got out the car and my mom was looking at me shaking her head in disgust.

"Nasty ass"

"I wonder where I get it from?"

"You back talking me girl?" She pointed her finger at me

"No momma"

"Mhm that's what I thought. Y'all got a connecting house over there. Go put y'all stuff up and meet us In the armory"

She walked off and I looked at Raphael "Where's the armory?"

"The hell if I should know"

"Well while were putting our stuff up I can-"

"I got speakers in there too!" My mom yelled across the yard "No nasty shit!"

I looked at Raphael "Now long are we staying here?"

"Shit at this rate we'll be gone by tonight mi pequeña descarada"

"We should've left with Kellis and Tyler" I mumbled and Raphael laughed.