"I do, but I'm thinking those aren't for me?"

I turned around to see my mom. I ran up to her and hugged her. "I know I just saw you but I miss you"

She started laughing "I missed you too my little fire"

I smiled hearing her nickname for me "What are you doing here?" I asked letting her go.

"Your husband invited us"

She sat at one of the stools and I opened a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass. "Raphael is not my husband" I chuckled.

"I'm hurt mi pequeña descarada. That's not what you told Melissa"

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, get out my conversation."

"It looked good" He came over kissing me "It's a lot of food for just me though"

I nodded "You're a big man baby you need it" I went into the refrigerator grabbing his apple juice. My mom looked at me weirdly. I shook my head "Raphael has to have apple juice with damn near 85 percent of his meals"

"Bad digestive problems huh my friend" Yegor came in slapping Raphael on his back laughing and making him choke.

"No, I just like fucking Apple juice" Raphael glared at him.

"Big bad Mafia man drink juice," He said laughing

"So how did you two meet?" My mom asked

"Well, he stalked me. Nothing romantic like you guys."

My mom started laughing "Poor baby"

"He walked into the strip club-"

"Strip club?" My mom looked at me crazy "Sapphire Reign Davidson don't tell me you-"

"I was a stripper," I said smiling and cutting her off.

"Well shit," My mom said laughing.

"He's been hooked ever since. Seen me twirling on the pole and fell in love"

I heard somebody knock on the door and I grabbed Raphael's gun. I opened the door and was met with Melissa.

"Girl, didn't I tell yo ass I was gone kill you? And how the hell did yo ass get to Russia?"

She slithered her skinny ass past me like the snake she is.

"Raphael!" She screamed

My mom came out smiling. Melissa froze up.

Yeah bitch you see it.

"Heeey skinny white bitch"

Melissa stood there with her mouth open.

My mom walked up to her, threw her drink in her face and decked her in her shit, and walked back to the kitchen like nothing happened.