Swara bring food for Sanskar as by her habit and give to Sanskar. He smile at her.

Swara ; I don't want anyone to suspect on you that's why I brought it, now have it.
Till I am sitting here only.

She sit on couch, Sanskar looks at her with longing filled eyes and recalled how she uses to feed him by her own hands.

Sanskar : will you not feed me?

Swara : what? Come again? Feeding you?
I only uses to feed you thinking you are mentally challenged but today I know you are a cunning man, and cunning man doesn't need anyone's help. ( tauntingly).

Sanskar 's heart pinched by her taunt but keep quiet and have food quietly while looking at Swara sadly while she is avoiding to look at him but all aware from his gaze.

As he is eating absent minded, food half in his throat and he start coughing badly but become surprised when a glass forwarded toward him. He looks and find her forwarding water to him. He take it while looking at her keenly. He still cough, she rub his back to calm him, while he looks at her keenly with a small smile on his face, she also looks at him deeply.

But soon she avert her eyes from him.

Sanskar : You care for me isn't?

Swara : I am a doctor, I have humanity and its my humanity, if someone else would be at your place, I would done the same.

Sanskar : that's why I like you, your humanity made me belief humanity didn't died in the world, some angels like you exist.

Swara looks at him surprisingly by her words, she sit on couch again avoiding him while he looks at her smilingly while she looks away.

After sometime!

Swara start going but stop hearing Sanskar.

Sanskar : Swara!can you please do a favor?

Swara : what?

Sanskar : can you please stay in this room. I need to go out to meet my detective.
Please can you sit here so no one suspect on me.

Swara think for a while then nod yes.

Sanskar : Thanks Swara!!

He go out from room through window while she sit on sofa waits for him to come.

After sometime!

Sanskar come in room and see Swara is sleeping on couch as she slept waiting for him, he come near her and sit in front of her and admire her sleeping figure, hair strands falling on her face which disturbing his sight, he take off her hairs slowly without disturbing her sleep and caress her chubby with smile and softly peck on her forehead recalling how she used to give him peck on his forehead.

Sanskar : ( monologue) not only you, I also feel special for you Swara. Your anger is right at your place. You have right to be angry on me.
I know I will melt your anger.
I can't let you go, you came as angel in my dark life.
I will not let my angel go from my life.

He picked her safely in his protective arms and make her lay down on bed comfortably, cover her with comforter and himself sit beside her caress her hairs softly while she surprised him by clutching his finger in sleep and snuggle in his arms hugging him. He smile at her gesture and kiss her head again and sleep in sitting position only.

Next Day!

Swara awake and her eyes fall on Sanskar who is sleeping in sitting position and find herself hugging him, she remembered how they first time met, his childish antics, his cuteness everything revolves in her mind then recalled how he lied to her being alright he faked mad!