Chapter 1: The Fierce Battles of Realms Begin!

Start from the beginning

Goku: "Oh cool senzu beans! Just what would we need, thanks Supreme Kai of Time!"

Sensei Wu: "Those beans can revive your covery. Interesting."

Aeos: "Also, keep these for you."

Goku: "Potara

Goku: "Potara... great idea Aeos, thank you."

Goku: "Alright then, I'm pumped up and ready for action! This is getting exciting!"

Chronoa: (Sigh) "Just don't get yourself killed, got it?

Goku: "I won't..."

Aeos: "Oh, there's one last thing you need before you go."

Goku: "What is it?"

Goku: "A button?"

Aeos: "Yes, this way you push it then you will teleport to realms so easily."

Goku: "Wow that's great! You know Aeos, even though you were a villain from the beginning but I really appreciate your help. Thank you."

Aeos: "Oh Goku, that means a lot to me. I'm glad you're understanding, please be careful, good luck. 😊"

Sensei Wu: "Good luck Goku, please save my students. We'll watch you in the battle."

Chronoa: "We believe in you, please restore the history."

Goku: "Got it, thanks a bunch you guys. See ya!"

Goku pressed a button and teleported to the first realm.

Never-Realm

Goku: "Okay, this must be the first realm filled with ice, mountains, and snow. What is this place?"

Goku senses an energy close by

Goku: "There's 3 huge power levels I'm sensing and it's that way! (Flew off)"

Goku's Thoughts: (Who could it be? Hold on, 2 of them were dangerous and the other is incredible Ki! Unless... I need to keep moving fast!)

Formling Village