Chapter 1: The Fierce Battles of Realms Begin!

Start from the beginning

???: "Ah, in order to defeat your enemy is to become friends."

Aeo: (Smile) "That's... true we became friends more like sisters."

Aeos & Chronoa: "We're the Gods of Time! We need your help to save historic stories!"

Chronoa: "Your students are quite capable of skills with their elemental powers are incredible! Master Wu!"

Chronoa: "I was the one who watched you and The Ninja when you fought every enemy you saved Ninjago for several years. But I realized that Goku taught them the capabilities to reach the potential of Ki."

Master Wu: (Surprised) "You know Goku?"

Chronoa: "Yes, I saw every generation of him fighting mighty foes and he saved Earth and the entire universe many times. He truly is the most powerful Saiyan in Universe 7."

Sensei Wu: "Indeed, he already told me the tales of his origin story and how he achieved such magnificent power. Goku was a great friend of ours, he never gave up hope. We still believe in him. I hope I can see him again."

Aeos: "That's what we're prepared for...You're in luck."

Sensei Wu: "Huh?"

Aeos: "Goku!"

Goku: "Hi Wu!"

Goku: "Hi Wu!"

Sensei Wu: "Goku, great to see you again!"

Goku: "I heard everything...Don't worry I'll join the fight. And I can't wait to see Lloyd and everyone again! It's been ages since we first met. Now they're growing more powerful, this should be getting fun!"

Sensei Wu: (Smile) "Heh, heh, heh... You never changed. I'm so glad to see you again, my friend."

Goku: "You too."

Chronoa: "Goku, must find your friends to help them in different realms before it's too late. You got this, you need these to restore your strength and everyone too."

"