"There's definitely a motive," Tyler said "She was fucking him"

"What are you a detective?" I said laughing

"We need to go get your dress for tonight," Raphael said.

"Ohhh I can't wait, we should match," I said sitting up on my knees with the cover still wrapped around me.

"Aww you guys are a real couple," Tyler said holding his heart

"Your boss hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend" I rolled my eyes.

"Apparently you're my wife"

"Only because you like being told what to do"

"So do you" He winked at me.

Me and Kellis were on our way to this boutique that Raphael had dresses specialty made for the two of us.

All I could say was damn papi.

We were going through dresses when Kellis suddenly stopped.

"I'm pregnant" She blurted out.

I stopped "What? How long"

"I don't know. I took a test last night before we left. Two lines"

"So what's the problem?"

"Tyler doesn't want kids"

"Really? I think he would be a good dad"

"He just doesn't believe kids should be born into this life"

"Well he should've thought about that before he nutted in you"

She started laughing and pointed at me "Yous right"

"Well, what are you gonna do?"

"I'm keeping it the fuck, if Tyler has a problem with it then I'll have you shoot him again"

We both started laughing and grabbed our dresses.

I walked into the room throwing my dress on the bed. I heard the shower running and walked in the bathroom.

I saw Raphael standing there looking like a model with water everywhere on his body.

All these people I kill and the good lord continues to bless my eyes.

"Like what you see?"

I nodded my head "I don't mind it"

I started taking my clothes off and got in the shower with him.

He pushed me in front of him so I could get in the water and started washing my back.

"I'm so glad Tyler talked me into going to that damn strip club," He said kissing my shoulder.

I turned around so he could wash my front "You know I'm kinda glad you chased me across the country"

"Almost chased your ass across the North American continent."

"Fucking creep"

He kissed my neck "Don't forget it, baby"

"I think I love you" I blurted out. His whole body tensed up "I mean I've never been in love so I don't know but I know I how I feel"

He kissed me "I think I love you too"

"I got a black dress like you said"

"We'll go put it on" He snatched my towel off of me

"Don't do that"

"Don't tell me what to do with my body"

"Your body?"

"Yeah"

I pulled my phone out "Let me just call Chavo-"

I felt Raphael smack the shit out of me. I grabbed my face and caught my balance.

I stood up decking him in his shit "Take a fucking joke, Raphael. Quit acting like a bitch"

"Now if I said I had Melissa with my dick down her throat you would be mad"

"It's not true so why would I be mad?" I turned around and started to grab some shoes out of the closet.

"You don't know that"

I grabbed the nearest shoe and threw it at him, he ducked the shoe then I ran over and kicked him in his dick.

"How about that bitch"

He grabbed my leg and swung me into the wall.

He got up limping towards me "Can't take a fucking joke Sapphire"

He grabbed me up by my throat. I took my nails and dragged them down his face.

He dropped me and I punched him in the jaw and then kicked him in the face.

"Bitch quit playing with me"

He grabbed me by my throat and threw me into the way "Sapphire you want me to fucking kill you?"

I glared at him and started screaming and ran towards him and he grabbed me and slammed me to the floor knocking the wind out of me.

Tyler and Kellis busted into the room. Tyler grabbed Raphael and Kellis grabbed me off the floor. I was bout to swing on her but I remembered she was pregnant.

"Y'all need to get dressed" Kellis handed me my dress "Y'all can finish being Ike and Tina later. We gotta go."