Genevieve stares deep in his eyes and finds confidence in his encouraging words. She is going to hold back her orgasm for him. She'll do anything for him.

She can feel the intense swirling feeling in her stomach, that lets her know she is getting very close.

Christen can feel her walls begin to pulsate, he also knows she close. He wants to go easy on her but the way she feels around him— he can't stop himself.

Still in the same deeply position Christen doesn't stop his lustful speed.

Genevieve holds her breath and grabs a hold of the sheets of the bed and pulls them tight.

"Fuck! That's it baby girl. Just like that."

Christen smiles at his heavy breathing Genevieve, who just stopped herself from cumming. Christen pulls out fast making Genevieve whine at the emptiness.

He leans down to give Genevieve kisses, to show her how proud he is of her. She laughs at the small ticklish kisses that he places all over her face.

Christen pulls back from his kisses and looks at his submissive.

"Ride me Genevieve. You wanna make me cum don't you?"

Genevieve bites her lip and nods with excitement. But Christen doesn't want to see her head nod— he wants to hear her voice.

Christen slaps Genevieve in the face and watches as she looks back at him and moans. Christen can feel his dick throb at the view of her.

"What did I say about not answering me?"

Genevieve responds to her dominant with a sorry tone.

"I'm sorry Sir. Please can I ride you?"

Christen smiles sinfully and positions his back laying on the silk sheets. Genevieve throws her legs over him. This time Genevieve doesn't hesitate to slide him in.

"Fuck you are so tight. Now ride me like a good girl. Show me how sorry you are."

Genevieve bounces herself up and down on his girth. She can't stop her high pitch moans leaving her lips.

Her mind completely destroyed by the night they are having, and ends up saying words that she didn't mean to say to him.

"Fuck Daddy, you feel so good!"

Once the words leave her mouth, she snaps out of her mind and looks down to see how Christen is going to react. Once she does her pussy throbs at the view of his face.

Christen isn't mad—but instead he is wearing a face of hunger, need, and temptation. Genevieve never seen his face look like that before. But she has a feeling she made the right decision.

Christen grabs Genevieve's body and leans her back on the bed. He laches his hand around her throat and slams his dick deep and hard into her.

Genevieve eyes fill with pleasurable tears.

"Call me it again."

Christen says to Genevieve's face still holding hard on her throat.

Christen never really had a kink for the name "daddy" but when Genevieve said it. It awoke something deep inside of him. He never felt the need to fuck her harder then he needs to now.

"Daddy fuck! Daddy please don't stop!"

"That's it, kitten."

Genevieve can't breathe at the pleasure of her throat being choked and the pounding Christen is giving her. But with that exact mixture— Genevieve's body, mind, and her submissive side go insane. This man is driving Genevieve insane.

Christen pounds her bringing him closer to his climax each second he is in her. Her warm walls make Christen throb with the need to release.

Genevieve can feel him throbbing in her and she wants to push Christen to the most pleasurable release he has ever had.

"Daddy cum deep in me please!

Christen groans at her words, pushing him into his climax.

He grabs Genevieve's face, kissing her rough making sure she takes every drop of his load.

Christen pulls out of her seeing his cum come out seconds after. He slips up his fingers pushing his load back in her pussy. Genevieve moans at his fingers rubbing inside of her. She is still sensitive from her not cumming.

He pulls out his fingers and places them on her lips indicating for her to open her mouth and suck them.

Genevieve does just that. Tasting the saltiness of both of their juices.

Christen leans back to Genevieve.

"I know you want to sleep but we are still at the club. Imma clean you up and then we will take showers back at my house. Okay beautiful?"

Genevieve smiles at his softness.

"Okay daddy."