Chapter 1 The New King

Chapter 1

"How is father?" Ask Prince Jungkook

"How is father?" Ask Prince Jungkook. After getting the email about his father having a stroke, Jungkook immediately flew back from Paris to Korea. The doctor don't give high hopes that the King can make it out of this.

Jungkook, a strong Alpha with a dark hair and powerful stare, walk into the room where his father is lying on his death bed, accompanied by the last two wives he had left. The king, an Alpha who had five omega wife's at one point. One die during childbirth, unfortunately the child didn't make it either, and die a few minutes later after his mother. Then the second wife kill herself, she never wanted to be wed with the king, she was in love with one of the soldiers of the kingdom, and when the soldier die in battle, she followed him by Jumping from the top of the castle. And the third wife was Jungkook's mothers and the only one who was able to give the king a child. She run away from the castle after the birth of the prince, and since then, no one ever hear from her. So the last two wives took good care of prince Jungkook, and he also loves them as his mothers. But now that the King was on his last minute of life, he soon will become the next King of the throne.

"My son. It's your time to become a mighty leader. Made your country proud and your race. Find the best Omegas of our lands to be wed, so you can make sure that the blood line continue with our people" said the King. These were his last words before he past away that cold night of winter.

The entire kingdom was mourning the death of their King. No because they were actually hurt by his death, or that he was loved. On the contrary, the king was ruthless and mean, and it seem like his son was heading on that direction as well. All the people fear the next King Jungkook even more than his father. He is always so strict and rarely smiles he will take no mistakes from anyone. Things needed to always go his way. Everyone already knew that the reign of King Jungkook was going to be the hardest and toughest of all.

After the big announcement of the kings death, the preparation for the Prince Jungkook to take the throne, didn't wait. Document after documents that needed to fill out, and then the private meeting with the higher members, where they discuss the status of the king throne. It's well known that his people are in constant war with other regions. And that is one of the reason his father forbids outsiders living in his kingdom. They wanted to keep their race pure. And don't mix their bloodline with other regions

"Now that we finish that discussion, we need to move to the next subject" One of the members said. His name is Namjoon, one of the king's second in command, and advisor of the kingdom, and now he is the one instructing Jungkook.

"What's the next subject?" Jungkook ask coldly, looking at the documentes in front of him to see what was next. And looking at his Betta advisor when he find no more documents to fill out.

"For you to be able to take the crown, you need to be married. It's part of the customs, and required for the throne" said the advisor, Namjoon.

"Ok, get me a wife and prepare the ceremony before Monday" said Jungkook. He didn't care about love or romance. So for him it didn't matter who he gets married to, it's all a transaction. As long as the Omega can give him a child, that's good enough for him. Having an heir it's a must for the continue of his bloodline.