𝐨𝐧𝐞

Felicity Pov

The blinding laser lights filled my eyes as I stared at the crowd of people grinding, humping and rubbing their selves from one another as the music blasting loud on the speaker.

I just finished performing at the stage and my body's getting exhausted.

I thought moving into Manila will make my life easier but I never expected na mas mahirap pala mabuhay dito.

Gusto ko na umuwi nang probinsya but naiisip ko palang na hindi matapos ang pag aaral ko at habang buhay na di makakatulong sa pamilya ay nanghihina ako.

So I continued pursuing my course as a nursing student while having a part time job at the same time, an ecdysiast.

It was a hidden identity of mine upang mabuhay at maipagpatuloy ang pag-aaral. Yes, I have acquired a scholarship but still kailangan ko ng pambayad sa inuupahan kong apartment and yung daily living expenses ko.

"Felicity, tubig oh uminom ka muna".

My eyes darted on a tall woman, hovering over the bar counter with a glass of water in her hand that she carefully placed in front of me.

"Salamat Aby". My shakey hands took the water at agad agad na inubos ito. Huminga ako ng malalim to refresh myself dahil unting-unti nalang ay parang mahuhulog na ako sa kinauupuan ko.

"Ganda ng sayaw mo kanina ah, daming nagtanong dito if available ka daw ba after your show".

"You know my answers to that Aby, entertainer lang ako, ayokong magpahawak".

She nods her head after attending to a customer who ordered a drink. Tumayo narin na ako sa inuupuan ko atsaka pumunta ng make up room to change my clothes into something more presentable and not pleasing to the eyes of people.

With this, mas madali kong maitatago ang sarili ko. Also I was wearing a lace eye mask to hide half of my face to avoid familiarity within the customers everytime I perform in stage.

I placed my lingerie inside my locker and secured it with a lock bago pinasok ang ibang gamit sa bag ko. I settled with a pair of hoodie and pants tsaka isinukbit ang backpack saking braso.

Halos alas dose na ng umaga atsaka may pasok pa ako bukas. Second week palang ng academic year ngayon pero andami nang gawain.

I need to practice for my return demo pa that I will be performing next week and review my notes for oral revalida din.

I shut the make up room door closed when I heard a voice beside me which cause me to jerk away from him.

"I know who you are behind that clothes". He said, grinning as evidenced with the tone of his voice.

I tightened my grasp on my backpack at akmang aalis na sana when his sweaty and rough hands pulled me by the elbow and crash my body against him.

It was dark at hindi ko makita ang pagmumukha neto sa ilalim ng ilaw dahil sa hoodie na suot neto.

"Bitawan mo ako". I said through gritted teeth.

"Matagal kong hinintay ang pagkakataon na ito Kira. Hindi ko hahayaan na di man lang kita mahawakan".

Kira, my stage name that means ruler of the people in Russian, a superior on the stage.

Nanindig ang balahibo ko sa tono nang pagsasalita neto. It was almost pleading, thirsty and frustration. Before man ako pumasok sa ganitong trabaho, I'm all aware of the people that will lust over me.

It's my first time having face to face with a guy who'll do anything just to have me in bed, even by force.

My body starts trembling and I opened my mouth to shout but my voice just drowned out by the banging sounds of the club.