Rather than the jeans and the tees, she had put on a baby blue knitted sweater with the front hem tucked into a heather grey pleated skirt. The outfit looked neat, a touch different from what she normally wears but it suited the occasion. Mina had asked her sister for advice on what to wear and truly, Minji doesn't miss when it comes to these things. It wasn't that Mina was unconfident in her own fashion sense, but if she had the advantage, it's better off to ask a fashion connoisseur. As a final touch, Mina chose to have her hair up in a bun. She fiddles with her fringes before she takes another look at herself in the mirror, taking in every details in case of minor issues but she hums in satisfaction, finding nothing to fix or change up.

With the ring of her phone, she notices that the time was now ten past nine. A soft gasp escapes her lips as she immediately answers the phone whilst heading downstairs again to gather what she needs. "Hello?"

"Good morning," Kageyama's voice rumbles through the speaker of the phone. "I'm outside the house."

As per usual, he was straightforward with his words but it didn't come across as curt or hurtful towards the girl. If anything, that was just how he was. Mina was more delighted when she heard his voice through the phone.

"Tobio-kun, good morning!" With a hand to cater the phone while the other moves to gather her belongings, she smiles and responds. "Sorry, just not finished getting ready. One second, okay?"

Once she hears a noise of affirmation from him, she hangs up and grabs the picnic basket off the table and slings the small purse bag across her chest as well. Mina scurries towards the welcome pit of the home and slips her feet inside a pair of black ankle boots. With a few taps of her boots' outsole to the floor, she opens the door, only to be greeted by the sight of a nervous Kageyama. Though, it wasn't his tense state that caught her attention, rather, it was his appearance that nearly got her dropping the bento box to the ground.

Kageyama donned a knitted sweater that matched the colour of her skirt, a plain white tee layered underneath it, casual charcoal grey pants and topped off with an old pair of black converse shoes. He held a puffer jacket in between his arm, his other hand nervously holding onto the straps of his bag that's been slung behind him. He looked sharp albeit the casual clothing and it suited him fairly well that Mina couldn't help but let out a huge gasp, one so loud that even the raven haired male flinched out of his daze. She's seen him in different outfits but this struck her most.

"W-What's wrong?" Nervous and concerned, Kageyama questions.

"I think I fell for you again," Mina sighs in awe. "Tobio-kun is so handsome."

At the comment, the boy flushes and turns away as if it would hide the colour of his warmed cheeks and ears. Even though this wasn't the first he's heard this comment from her, the effects still remain the same as if this was the first time all over again. He's still as flustered and he probably would never get used to her saying that to him, no matter how many times she says it.

"...Stop saying that," He grumbles, eyeing the girl who's grinning from ear to ear. "What about you?"

"Me?" The brunette points to herself, confused.

"You know... you're pretty."

He scratches the nape of his neck as he states it. Kageyama would've normally found it quite tough to voice out his actual thoughts, but nowadays, it's seemingly getting easier and easier. Maybe it's because he's used to how Mina is and her little antics, but his words flow much better now.