Moon Marked

IMPORTANT

For any returning readers, please note that there have been a few changes to this book whilst I have gone through and made some edits. The most notable are a few name changes which I have made as I think they suit the atmosphere of the book a little more.

Atlas -----> Adriel 

Meera -----> Meena

Additionally, there are a few new scenes that have been added, some old scenes that have been taken away-- and also some that have been slightly tweaked. This is just to make the narrative of this story run a little tighter than it did in the first draft.

I hope you enjoy this version just as much as the first <3

 ☾ ☽

ADRIEL & AURELIA 

ADRIEL & AURELIA 

☾ ☽

✘✘✘

STORY STATUS: ONGOING

Updated every Tuesday and Saturday

✘✘✘

♡ author's note + content warnings ♡

This book is intended for audiences that are 18+ as it will contain many mature themes of a sexual nature. This story will also involve a very possessive alpha male and a needy inexperienced female mc with a breeding kink <3

✘✘✘

COPYRIGHT © 2022 MIRA MURPHY - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All chapters in this story as well as prologues, epilogues, summaries and any other associated content are copyrighted by the Copyright, Design and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved to the author and creator of this work and any, manipulation, copying, distribution or selling of this work is punishable by law.

No part of this story should be copied or reproduced without the permission of the author.

All characters and instances are a part of the author's imagination. All coincidences are just coincidences. All work is the author's raw imagination and creations.

✘✘✘

Thank you for giving this story a chance!