"You know full rightly we'd be acting a different way if you said you fucked someone else. Why can't you?"

I look into his eyes, he wants me to be jealous. The truth is, of course i'm a little jealous like. But i don't blame them for wanting too, nor would i count it as 'cheating.' I left them. They thought i didn't want them. I know it was inevitable.

"Roman i'm not jealous, i won't be jealous, it's nothing anymore-"

"For fucks sake Arabella." He runs his hand down his face.

"You're not going to start an argument over this, Roman." I make my voice stern. "Just move past it."

He shakes his head, mad that im not fighting him for this but it's stupid.

I look at Asher and Luca, "Same goes with you, i don't care."

They nod their head slowly which makes me seem like i should care a little more. And i knew it was because of one thing only. How many they chose to fuck.

"How many?"

"Uh..." Asher scratches the back of his neck, "A couple..."

"A lot." Luca spits out, "We got drunk every night for a year."

I nod my head, "Can y'all get tested?"

"You're the only one i fuck without a rubber, love." Roman stands up, walking back outside again.

"Why aren't you acting mad?" Asher asks.

"Because i've spent four years alone and without you guys, now i'm back i want a fresh start and holding your fuck buddies against you isn't going to get that." I say truthfully, "But that's only if you guys want to... you know-"

"Of course we do, princess." Luca sighs, relaxing. "God, of course we do. We need to work on a few things but yes."

I look at Ash, "It's gonna take a little longer for me and you." His words are still on repeat in my head some nights.

He smiles, "I'm going to do everything to make it right."

"We both will." I stand up, "I'm gonna go talk to the big guy-"

"Oh, Arabella." Luca calls out, "He hasn't even looked at a girl since you've gone. I don't know why he's trying to make you mad for." He clears his throat. "Seriously, we'd get into fights when i'd come home late because he knew i was out fucking. I don't know why he's lying."

Typical Roman .

"Thank you." I walk outside, finding him sitting on the bench that overlooks the small pond. I sit beside him, "Whyd you lie?"

"Everything's running too smoothly." He says.

"That doesn't always have to be bad, blondie." I lift his hand up, intertwining mine with his.

"For you, maybe. For me, if things run too smoothly they're bound to break in the end." He squeezes my hand.

I shuffle a little closer to him but he had other ideas and lifted me onto his lap, he looks down at my lips and then into my eyes, "Did you give them Reign?"