Epilogue

Katherine's pov

*6 years later*

"Come on kids, we are going to be late on your first day" I yell and I hear footsteps running down the stairs. I turn around and I see Emiliano running with two backpacks. Behind him Aurora is running, chasing him.

"Mommy he took my backpack" Aurora yells as she jumps at him, holding him down.

"Give me my backpack before I kill you" She says and I smile.

"You are just like your mother" Toni says appearing.

"Milo, give your sister her backpack" I say and he sighs as he does as I told him.

"I'm taking the kids to school" I say to Toni and he turns to the kids.

"Ok, you two be nice, alright? I don't want the teachers calling me for you behavior at this young age" He says and I smile. He gives me a kiss and I walk towards the door.

"Now, come on you two" I say and we walk out. We walk to the car and I start driving. Toni and I agreed that the kids should go to an English private school.

"Mommy? Is Mattia going to be with us?" Emiliano asks me.

"Yeah he is! Aunt Cami is bringing him as we speak. And yes Rory, Claudia will be there as well" I say and I hear both of my children sigh in relief.

"I didn't know that Claudia will be coming to our school" Aurora says, happily.

"Uncle Damiano and I didn't like you two being alone" I say.

"Now, do you two remember what your last name is?" I ask them.

"Bianchi" They say in unison and I smile. It would be dangerous for the kids to have their father's last name, so we told them that it's going to be something else.

"Well done you two" I tell them and park the car.

"Here we are" I say and Emiliano opens the door as Aurora does the same.

"Bye mommy" Aurora says, waving at me as she walks away.

"Bye mom" Emiliano says, wanting to look cool in front of the other kids and I smile.

"Bye you two" I say and start the car, driving back.

I smile as I think of how my life has changed, for the better of course. Everything worked out great but I can't stop wandering, what's in store for us?

A/n

Thank you all so much for supporting and reading my story. I know that the chapter was small but I'm going to be honest with you, that was more difficult to write than the whole story because I couldn't think of anything to write. That's mostly why it took me so long to post.

I'm going to be honest with you and tell you that I don't know the exact date that the next book will take place, but I'm sure that it'll come mid or end of July, because I need a break.

I'm going to post here the name and when it's going to be released, so stay on alert.

Once I want to thank you all for reading my story. When I first started writing this story, I never even thought that I'd have all that support from you. It truly means a lot to me. Thank you all for 45,3k readings.

I love you all so much and thank you all so much for supporting me.

Until next time,

Stay safe and see you soon 🌹🌹🌹