31. Mafia Queen

Antonio's pov

I wake up before Katherine. Most of the time I wake up before her and stare at her while I keep her in my arms. I kiss her forehead before turning my head to the side and check the clock on the wall. It's nine and Kath is going to kill me for waking her up, but I have to.

"Apri quei tuoi begli occhi, amore" {Open those beautiful eyes of yours, love} I tell her and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Morning" She says and comes even closer to me.

"Why am I so sleepy those days?" She asks.

"I don't know but I think you should get as much rest as you can now" I tell her.

"You're right. So, what's the plans for today?" She asks and lifts her face to face me.

"First of all" I start kissing her lips, in which she responded quickly by kissing me back.

"Now, we are going to get up, go downstairs and have our breakfast. Then we'll talk with Val about the plan and what we're going to do. Last but not least, I've got a surprise for you" I tell her and her eyes glow.

"What is it?" She asks, eagerly.

"You know that I'm not going to tell you, I don't want to spoil it" I say.

"I hate that about you" She says.

"Of course you do" I tell her, rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

"Come on now, we have to get up" I tell her, standing up and she groans.

"Can't we stay here for a little longer?" She begs me.

"You know I love it when you beg but now is not the time" I say and she falls back onto the bed.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, you better be up when I get up" I say kissing her forehead before walking towards the bathroom. I step in the shower and let the hot water run down my body. I lean my head backwards, letting the water fall on my face, thinking about everything I have to deal with outside of my bedroom and bathroom.
We have to leave fast in order to get to Italy. I was planning on staying in Los Angeles for two-three days but due to Katherine's injury that was impossible.

I shake my head, removing the thoughts from my mind.

I finish my shower, wrap a towel around my hip and step out of the bathroom and walk towards the closet. Our clothes got here yesterday, before us.

I grab my clothes and turn to to see Katherine staring at me. She sees that I caught her staring and hides her face under the covers. I walk towards her and remove the covers from her face.

"Never hide your face from me. Especially when you are checking me out. It makes me feel hotter" I say.

"You can't get any hotter than you already are" She says and sits on the bed, kissing me.

"Good to know! Now get up" I tell her and she, eventually, gets up. She walks towards the bathroom and I change.

"Shall we?" Katherine asks, stepping out of the bathroom dressed.

"When did you get your clothes?" I ask her.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot" She says and walks past me, towards the door. I walk behind her and step out of the room. We walk downstairs and she turns to face me.

"Do you have any idea where the kitchen is?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I do though" Raf says from behind us.