15. Natasha Lebedev

Katherine's pov

We are all ready to attack.

Katherine's outfit:

"Do you all remember your positions?" Toni asks as we are all inside the black van and Thomas is driving

"Sir yes sir" Damiano and the rest said.

"Great" Toni says, handing all of us an earpiece. I place it on my ear and I hide it with my hair.

I look around from the windows and I see a valley.

"Here! Thomas, stop the car" I say and he does as I say.

"Toni, Thomas get out there and wait for Natasha's car" I say and Thomas walks out.

"Be careful" Toni tells me before stepping out of the van.

"Camilla, Damiano, go and get ready. The second Natasha's car stops, you will go there and kill the guards. I will be right behind you to handle Natasha. Lydia, inform us whenever you see their car approaching" I tell her, she nods and I step out of the van.

10 minutes later we are ready for the plan.

"Guys, Natasha is close" Lydia says through the earpiece.

"Ok Lyds" Damiano says. Seconds later, we see the car. Toni quickly shoots the front tire and the car goes of the road towards the valley. Once it got to the valley, Toni and Thomas shoot at the rest of the tires making the vehicle stop. Camilla, Damiano and I sprint over to the car. Camilla and Damiano quickly shoot the guards as Natasha steps out. Natasha kicks Damiano on his stomach, making him kneel. She was going to attack Camilla, but for her bad luck, I sneak up behind her and shoot her, the sleeping dart hitting the back of her neck.

"Have a nice sleep, Nat" I say as she fells unconscious in my arms.

"Let me" Damiano says once he got up and throws Natasha over his shoulders.

"Guys, it's done. We got her" I say as I press two fingers on my earpiece.

"Okay, meet you back at the car" Thomas says and we all go back to the van and Lydia.

"Hey" I say once we got in the van and I see Lydia, Toni and Thomas.

"Are you alright?" Toni asks, mostly looking at me.

"No that bitch almost killed me" Damiano whines and I roll my eyes.

"Relax big guy, she just kicked you in the stomach" I tell him as Lydia starts the van.

"Yeah, you say that because she hadn't seen you and you just snuck up from behind her" Damiano says rubbing his stomach as I shake my head laughing. Damiano and I have grown quite close with each other. I have him like an older brother.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, D" I tell him.

"Well, the plan worked perfectly. What are we going to do now?" Thomas asks.