49. Still here

Toni's pov

I walk into my room and I see Katherine sitting on the bed with her phone.

"Hey princess" I say and walk towards her, kissing her forehead. She smiles and stares deeply into my eyes.

"Hey"

"What are you searching?" I ask her as I look at her phone.

"I am trying to find baby names for the twins" She says and I smile.

"Have you found something?" I ask her.

"Not quite! I was thinking to name her after Nat! You know she really has helped us all and I feel bad for her that she can not have a child because of that asshole, so I think she deserves it" She says and I smile.

"That's my girl, caring for everyone" I say and sit next to her on the bed.

"What about the boy?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"I thought to leave it to you" She says.

"Really?" I ask and she nods.

"Well, you caught me unprepared" I tell her and rub the back of my neck, nervously.

"You don't have to answer me right now, you can even keep it as a surprise" She says and grabs my hand, moving it away from the back of my neck, bringing it to her lips, kissing it.

Just then she flinched.

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"Well, I will be, when the kids are going to stop playing football with my internal organs" She says and raises her voice, looking at her stomach.

"What's wrong?" I ask her worried and stand up, looking around for anything she might need, before looking back at her. She raises her hands in surrender and looks at me.

"Babies are fine! I'm fine" She explains and I let out a sigh.

"They are just kicking" She says and flinches again. I look at her stomach and smile.

"Wanna feel it?" She asks and I nod. She grabs my hand, placing it on her stomach. I let my hand there and a few seconds later I feel one of the babies kick. I flinch as it hits my hand and I look at Katherine, who smiles at me.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" She says and I kiss her.

End of dream

"TONI!" I hear someone yell at me and I wake up. I look around me and I find myself on the hospital chair I slept, remembering what's going on. I look next to me and I see Damiano with a cup of coffee in his hand. I mentally curse Damiano for interrupting my dream, forcing me to live the nightmare of the real world.

"Thank you" I tell him and take the coffee from his hand, taking a sip.

"Any news?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nothing" He says and places his hand on my shoulder. I look around me, seeing only Derek, Lydia and Tori.

"How long have I been asleep? And where are Thomas and Cami?" I ask.

"You've been asleep for a couple of hours. Thomas and Cami left an hour or so ago, to take care of the Mafia for today" He answers me and I nod.

"Do you think it's a good thing that they haven't told us anything? Doctors do that, right?" Lydia asks and we all turn to face her, non of us answering.

"Let me pass gilipollas o te juro por dios que te saco las tripas" {asshole or i swear to god i'll rip your guts out} I hear a feminine voice yell, and I turn around seeing Valeria yelling at the security, with Rafaela next to her.