"What's there to say?" Mark asked, before taking a bite from his sandwich.

"The only question we should be asking is whether I'm the hottest twin, or Cameron is?" Trevor added.

Alex just rolled his eyes, ignoring the question, while we all laughed.

And so lunch went on as it usually did.

Expect now I could kiss Lexi whenever I wanted and the only thing I had to fear while doing so was annoying my friends, and not having my Pumpkin running away screaming.

After we were done with lunch and walking hand in hand to our next class, Lexi asked me, "So, do you have any plans for tonight?"

I assumed she wanted us to do something together, and I wouldn't have been against that, but I had also been a little bit of a shitty friend lately and I had to do something about that.

"Actually I was thinking about hanging out with Fred, and possibly checking in with Josh, seeing if I can get him to explain the whole naked in my house thing."

Lexi frowned, looking slightly confused. "Fred?"

"Yeah, something wrong?"

She shrugged. "No, I just never thought you two were that close. I knew you kinda hung out together, but I didn't think you were going out of your way to actually spend time with him. I thought he was more like the friend of a friend."

I snorted. It was funny for me to know how this girl could know so much about me while also knowing so little. She knew the big stuff that mattered, but the little subtilties flew right over her head. "Pretty sure you also thought Clark and Shawn were my main men, right?"

"Yeah..." she answered with a sheepish grin.

"So, you see how you might have guessed wrong?"

"Yeah..."

"Adorable Pumpkin," I chuckled, kissing her temple. "Fred is one of my best friends. He's super busy so we don't spend that much time together, but we're still close," I explained. My friendship might not have been the most obvious thing in the world. We hung out more often outside of school, so I wouldn't hold it against Lexi that she didn't know.

"I shall not question your friendship with Fred again," she announced.

"Excellent," I smiled and then added, "Did you want to tag along?"

It wasn't a secret for people that Fred worked at a fast-food joint. It wouldn't be like I was betraying his trust and sharing his secret if I brought Lexi along.

I was actually surprised she didn't know this. I was sure Daphnee at least would have brought her to go nag Fred at his place of work like she often did.

"No, it's fine, I'll hang out with my friends too. Maybe try to have Daphnee admit to the same things as Josh."

"Something is going one between them, right?"

"Oh yeah. Who else could have taken his clothes?" my girlfriend agreed. Still not getting over that bit.

"Precisely. It's either that or he actually lost them."

"I think Daphnee makes more sense," Lexi replied, a little pensively.

"I agree."

"What are we supposed to do if they actually start dating?" she then asked, looking a bit worried now.

A legitimate response. Josh and Daphnee together would definitely be... dangerous.

"I have no idea. I don't think it's gonna happen any time soon though. They're both very stubborn."