preface/face claims

hi!! thank you so much for clicking on this story and taking your time to read it, that means a lot to me!! welcome to my third wattpad story, sweet tooth! i'm super excited to write it and i hope you're just as excited to read! before we begin, as always, there are a few things i'd like to say and a few rules i'd like to set so we're all on the same page and you have the best reading experience possible...

first of all, as far as i'm aware karl is okay with fanfiction. however, if this changes at any time i will take this down. karl's, along with every content creators, boundaries come first.

second of all, there's no smut in this story. even though karl seems to be okay with it, i feel awkward writing it and it's just not something i'm comfortable with LOL.

i say this in every story, but it's something i'm pretty passionate about and firmly believe in: if you don't like an outfit/room/any picture that i put in this story, don't remark on it in the comments! this is an x oc, not an x reader, so the outfits, rooms, etc are based on what i want the oc's aesthetic to be. of course you can feel free to change anything in your head, but it gets frustrating when people tear down things you put thought into in your comment section. so keep that in mind before commenting!

also, i don't have an uploading schedule. that's too much stress to add to my already stressful life HAHA. i typically try to upload every two or three days, but don't quote me on that! my schedule fluctuates, things come up, wattpad crashes (flashbacks to let me down slowly), stuff like that happens. so i appreciate you guys for bearing with me!

this will be mostly in the oc's point of view, but if the pov ever changes, i will make a note at the beginning of the chapter.

speaking of oc, i just want to say!! valerie and aubrey have both gotten a LOT of criticism in the past, which is okay! i didn't write them to be perfect, they have flaws. as does this oc. this story is largely about the oc growing from her past. she is not going to immediately fall in love with karl and throw herself at him! trust the process, please don't hate on her and scream at me right away over the things she says/does. i promise she improves with time <3

finally, suggestions and constructive criticism are always appreciated! of course don't be rude or pushy, but if you have ideas on things you want to happen in the story, or things you think i can improve on, feel free to leave a comment! :)

alright!! you got through the rules!! now onto the fun part... FACE CLAIMS!!!

︵‿ʚ♡⃛ɞ︵‿ 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓪 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 ‿︵ʚ♡⃛ɞ‿︵

-haven sierra evergreen-

"do you have an off switch?"

21 years old

may 4th - taurus

portrayed by becca means