Teacher

This is university. So they're all over age.
----------
"Please George. They need me for overtime at work"

"But mum I have a lecture today" George reminds her.

"Your allowed to take baby's. Just the other day you was telling me how you thought your teacher was amazing for letting mothers bring their baby's"

George blushes turning his head away "okay I'll take her" he gives in.

"Thank you darling!" She smiles kissing his forehead before rushing out the door.

"Looks like your spending the day with me" George smiles down at his baby sister in his arms.

He carefully puts her into the baby carrier and grabbed his bag, he didn't have time to grab the buggy/ pram from his mum's car, since they both had to go quickly. He gets on the bus and takes the long trip to his college. He got a few strange looks from people as he carried his baby sister, they probably were judging him for being 'too young to be a father' or some shit. 

He makes his way to the lecture room and checks the time. "Great why am I always so early" He mumbles, he thought he was going to be late though, so this is a good thing. "Good morning Georgie" Clay, or Mr Dream winked at him as he opens the door letting George inside. "Oh" He says watching the boy sit down, carefully putting a baby next to him.

George tilted his head confused turning to where Dream was looking. The baby.

"I-It's not mine if that's what your wondering!" George stutters embarrassed.

"That's a relief" Dream says quietly letting out a breath, he walks over putting his hand out to the baby "So who is this little cutie?"

She giggles reaching out to grab his hand making him smile.

George couldn't help but stare in awe, he wasn't ashamed to admit he had a huge crush on his teacher. "This is my little sister Nova. I hope it's not a problem that I brought her along, my mum's got to rush to work" George feels the need to explain.

"Of course it's okay, I wouldn't want any of my students to miss out on education just because they have a child. Especially you, your my favourite after all" Dream smirks.

"It's not fair to have favourites you know" George smiles leaning forward with his arms crossed on the table.

Dream puts his hand under George's chin still holding his signature smirk "If you know that then why do you make it so difficult for me"

"I like to mess with you obviously" George jokes teasingly.

Dream lets go taking a step back "We'll have to continue this conversation late pretty boy" he says trying to hide his smirk as he walks over to his desk. The hallway started to fill with noise and students started making their way in.

"Hurry up, sit down" Dream says rushing them along.
It wasn't long before the room was filled and the lesson started. George took notes as he listened intently. He loved thus course and wanted to pass it more than anything.

Nova started moving around in her seat making small noises. "Shh come on Nova, go back to sleep" George whispers to her, trying to help her get comfortable again.

"No no no shhhh" George panics noticing the face. The face she always pulls before she's about to start crying.

That was it. There was no stopping it. She started crying. George panicked. He felt so embarrassed now that everyone's attention was on him.

"Sorry I'll take her out" He says quickly.

"No need" Dream says simply, walking over. "Come here sweetheart" he whispers softly, taking the baby into his arms.

He rocks her softly as she crys walking back to the front of the room, continuing what he was saying. As if nothing just happened.

Nova quickly stopped crying as she starred up at the man who rocked her. George's face was bright red, he couldn't believe what just happened.

Dream went on with the lesson, even once Nova had fallen asleep he didn't stop rocking her gently.

It wasn't long before the lesson was over and everyone left the room. Of course George waited for everyone to be gone and the door to shut before he stood up.

"Sir. T-Thank you. Thank you so much you really didn't have to do that" George says gratefully. Dream gently passes Nova back to him, and he puts her back into her pushchair.

He turns back around as Dream starts to speak. "It was nothing"

George shakes his head "you saved me from so much embarrassment" he laughs.

"I could tell" Dream chuckles "You look cute all flustered like that"

"I was not flustered" George rolls his eyes playfully.

"No?" Dream questions sarcastically taking a step closer to George. George takes a step back, bumping into the desk behind him "Maybe we should change that" Dream smirks, putting his arms on either side of George to trap him.

"What did you have in mind" George teases glancing down at Dream's lips.

"If your so smart. You tell me" Dream says leaning closer.

George couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Dream's shirt and pulled him closer, smashing their lips together. Dream takes no time to kiss back. He lifts George up, sitting him on the edge of the desk before he closes the distance between them, making their bodies flush against one another. They pull away breathlessly.

"Someone's eager" Dream chuckles.

"Dream" George begs lightly.

"Call me Clay" Dream whispers into his ear before connecting their lips once again.

It quickly turned into a heated makeout session.

Who knows how far it would have gone if they wasn't interupted by the sounds of Nova waking up.

"You should be getting her home" Dream tells him.

George sighs "yeah I guess"

"What are you doing tonight?"

George eyes light up "Depends what you have in mind"

"Just be ready for 6, I'll come pick you up" Dream says helping George down from the desk.

"It's a date" George agrees.

"Get out of here before I don't let you" Dream jokes.

George grabs his things and pushes Nova along. "See you later"

"Be ready" Dream winks.