Dream XD

Prompt- Dream XD brings George HD back using George's body

DNF/ Dream XD x George HD

Inspired by a tiktok artist I saw once (Please tell me their account if you know it)

-----------------

Dream XD the god of destruction and war.

George HD the god of creation and peace.

You would think people of opposite power would hate one another. But they do say opposites attract. Of course they had their differences and would disagree on certain things but overall the two were inseparable.

Both god's came about thousands of years ago and are told about as a legend in books. It wasn't uncommon to find people of the SMP that worshiped these god's. Making shrines and church's in their honour. They're legends where made true with the return of Dream XD.

Dream XD was against returning to the SMP after the events that went down the last time he was there. The day George HD sacrificed himself to stop Dream XD's destructive outburst of rage... And the day he lost the love of his life. He blames himself for what happens and swore to do anything in order to get him back. He knew how, but he didn't have the resources available. It's been over a thousand years since then.

Dream XD finally decided to return to the SMP to find his book. The one he lost long ago. He could here George HD's voice already, telling him how recluse it is to leave a book holding such power out where anyone can get their hands on it.

That was his plan. In and out before a mortal could spot him.

But something, or rather someone halted his plans.

A small boy called George. Brown hair, heterochromatic eyes. A mere reflection of his lovers appearance. Dream XD felt a strange connection to the boy instantly. He was a pure soul. And even though he told George he was a god, the boy simply didn't care. He treated him the same as before. Teaching him how the new, modern day worked, how to tell jokes and even how to pull a prank.

They became something called 'friends' quickly. Dream XD realised they had quite a lot in common. George's lover was gone too. Locked away forever in a prison, out of his reach. The God sympathised for the human. He knew the pain of losing someone.

However much he enjoyed the boys company he couldn't stray from his goal. Unfortunately this boy is now the centre of it. Dream XD left the SMP once again, but this time to forge his plan.

With his carefully constructed plan in place he made his way back. He searched for George finding him standing upon a hill looking over the SMP.

"Dream XD your back!" George waved spotting him.

"Yes I am. What are you doing?" Dream XD asks confused. He spent a while looking in the forest for George but ended up finding him here, out in the open.

"I'm waiting for Dream. Remember the one I told you about in prison. Well long story short he escaped! We've been meeting up here everyday since I found out. You should meet him! You'll see it's just like what I said, he looks just like you just not as tall. It's honestly pretty weird" George explains looking up at him.

"Yes. Strange. I don't have much time" Dream XD says briefly before turning back to George, He walks over putting his hands on either side of his face. "It's time to sleep now George"

"Wha-?" George starts to say but instantly collapses into Dream XD's arms. The God gently lays the boy on the ground and gets a old book out of his pocket. It was one of George HD's. It took him an extremely long time to decipher the code. Both his and the other God's books were written in a different language from their home world. Luckily, they was teaching the other to speak it when they was still together.