Panic Attack

Prompt- George has a panic attack and Dream helps him
TW- Panic Attacks, Anxiety Attacks, Anxiety

-----------------------

George's Pov
Anxiety and Panic attack's was something that I have suffered with my entire life. The only person that knows is my mum but she's never helped me with it. She's never been good at dealing with problems, she just pushes them aside and pretends they are not there. So whenever I had a panic or anxiety attack as a kid I dealt with it alone in my room. Usually huddled into a corner with a blanket over my head to try shut out the world.

I first found out when I had this when I was seven. The school called my mum and I had to be rushed to the hospital because I couldn't breath. Mum wasn't happy when we was told the reason. She forced me to take a bunch of medication to cure me. I went along with it since I was still a kid.

It died down a lot since then, around the time I was starting to become close to Dream and Sapnap. I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence or if it had anything to do with them but either way I was grateful.

That is until recently, I could feel it. The same feeling of constant dread I was so accustom to. I thought it was okay, it'd go away again but it hasn't. It's slowly been getting worse and worse. I'm not sure why it made it's return to infect my brain. Maybe because I have a lot of attention on me? Me and my friends channels have group to a huge scale, one that I would have never imagined. Maybe the weight of it all is finally hitting me? I'm not sure.

I sigh leaning back in my chair. I was on Sapnap's stream right now. We was just chilling on the smp. "George are you there!" Sapnap yells.

"Oh Georgeeeee" Dream also yells in a soft voice.

"I'm here" I say after unmuting myself.

"Did you hear anything I said!" Sapnap yells running over hitting my character.

"I didn't sorry" I admit.

Sapnap stops punching me and crouches "You okay? You've been different lately"

I cringe, I didn't think it was that obvious. Yes I purposely avoided certain streams which I knew was going to be chaotic. I was on constant edge at the moment, scared anything would trigger an attack. And people shouting reminded me of my parents fighting, while I was panicking on my own trying to get away from it all.

I'm pulled back out of my thought again but Sapnap yelling name. My heart sped up and my hands started shaking on the keyboard

"I'm good, just tired" I say trying to sound as happy as possible. "In fact I'm going to head off now bye!" I say quickly, I leave without giving them a chance to answer.

I bet people will question why I left but it doesn't matter right now. All that matter is trying to get my breathing to slow down. I realise what's going on and start to panic more. I need to get this under control fast before it's too late.

I get up from my desk and try to get to my bed but I fall to the floor. My head felt dizzy from the lack of oxygen. I lay helplessly on the floor gasping for air. I knew I was taking breaths, I had to be but I couldn't feel it, it felt like I was suffocating. 

Though my clouded head I heard my phone ringing. It sounded distant. I pulled my eyes open and saw my phone scattered on the floor. It must have fell when I did. I gather all the energy I can muster and grab my phone. It was too late. The call ended.

I try to unlock my phone but my hands shook too much to be able to press the buttons. I let out a painful cry. I was alone.

That is until my phone automatically went to voicemail. "Hey George I just wanted to call and make sure you are alright. You left pretty abruptly so I got worried"