Coma- Angst

Spoiler!- This is a shortened version of one of the events that happens in my other book. If your interested I would love if you could go read it. It is a dnf book!

Prompt- After a serious car crash, George falls into a coma.
TW- Coma, Death, Car crash, Grief, Depression
Karlnap and Dreamnotfound in this!

Get ready for the longest chapter yet! 5541 words...

------------------------

George's Pov

We were coming home from our date, the same date were we promise to be together forever.

But then it came. The car.

It's crashed into us with enough force to send our car rolling of the side of the road.

It was all a blur.

Snippets of the world in my head like screenshots.

It happened to quick for us to react.

Nothing could be done.

-Black-

.

.

.

.

.

"Ge-... George!"

"GEORGE!"

"Please baby wake up!"

I could recognise that voice from anywhere. The voice that normally was cheerful and filled me with intense happiness. But it sounded broken now. In pain. Hurt. Alone.

It feels me with dread.

I want to help it. Fill it back with the joy it once held.

But I couldn't move. Or open my eyes.

I used all my willpower and remaining energy to mutter a single word.

"...Cl-..ay..."

-Black-

Sapnap's Pov

Monday-

The conversation replayed in my head every time I tried to relax, think a normal thought, or simply be happy.

That phone call that changed everything.

I snap out of my thoughts as I see Karl run up to me with his arms wide open.

"Hey Nick" He whispers as I meet his embrace.

I want to break down right here, but I can't not in front of all of these people.

"Hey. My cars outside let's go" I tell him as we walk out of the airport.

"Sorry I couldn't get here sooner" Karl tells me.

"It's okay" I tell him. "I'm sorry you had to come here under circumstances like this"

"I'm happy I can be hear to support you. How is he?" Karl asks.

"Who? Clay or G-George?" I whisper not caring that my voice broke when I said the names of my best friends.

"Both" Karl says calmly.

I take a deep breath "George hasn't woke up yet. It's been two whole weeks and he hasn't woke up... I think. I think that he-" I grip the steering wheel trying to stop my shaking hands.