Soulmates 2

Prompt- soulmates au where when you first look each otherin the eye one of you grows very ill until you confess.
Not a second part to my other soul mate au
‐----‐-----------------

Dream💚

-My plane landed,
where are you?

-Oh I know

-What?

-I see you Georgie

~~

I raise my head from my phone looking around the crowd. How am I meant to know who he is if I've never seen him before.

I fell a weight on my shoulder making me jump. I immediately around to see who it is, but am engulfed in a hug.

I haven't even seen who it is, but somehow I just know it's Dream. I wrap my arms around him hugging him back.

"Hey George" Dream whispers breaking the silence.

"Hearing your voice in person is weird" I laugh.

Dream pulls out of the hug with his classic wheezing laugh. His eyes are shut from laughing too hard giving me a chance to look at his face for the first time. He was exactly how him and Sapnap described him to look. And I hate to admit but he's definitely handsome.

"You should have seen yourself, you looked so lost when you were trying to find me" Dream says wipping the tears from his eyes. Finally recovering from his laughter.

Our eyes meet for the first time. I fell a weird sensation go through my body, like a shiver. My head fells slightly light headed and there's a sick feeling in my stomach. I should ignore it though, it's probably from jet lag.

"Wow" I mutter with a smile.

Dream seems to snap out of his thoughts and looks at me confused.

"Your eyes really do look like piss" I joke with a smirk.

"Shut up you colourblind idiot" Dream says with a small laugh as he carefully slids the googles from the top of my head onto my eyes. (I know it doesn't cure his vision but still. shhh 🤫)
"There. All good?"

"Yeah that's better. Your still a pissbaby though" I agree, I couldn't stop smiling. It fells so good to finally be woth Dream, in person.

"Oh come on now" He rolls his eyes laughing. "Lets go to the car"

"Sounds like a plan" I say following after him as he starts to make his way to the entrance.

He lead the way as we got in the car and started driving. "My house is like twenty minutes away, do you want to put some music on?" He says grabbing the aux and holding it out to me as his eyes stay focused on the road.

"Okay can I use your phone, my battery ran out" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sure" he says pulling it from his pocket, he unlocked it and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I smile, opening spotify. I click play to see what he was last listening to. Heatwaves starts to play making me laugh "You have got to be joking"

"What? It's a good song!" Dream defends himself smilling.

"I mean your not wrong" I shrug scrolling through his playlists.

"So you admit to listening to it as well?" Dream smirks. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled shaking my head.

The rest of the journey we just talked about random topics untill he finally pulled into a driveway.