Marry me for a visa...

Prompt- The joke becomes true. They get married just to see each other

----------------

"I can't believe we did it..." George say

"Lets gooooooooo I married George!" Dream yells into his room.

George, Sapnap and Wilbur all laugh.

"I want a divorce" George jokes groaning into his hands.

"Shh George we all know you don't" Wilbur says.

"You can come live with us now!" Sapnap cheers.

"We could've waited until I got a real visa" George sighs.

"That would have taken another year at least!" Dream says.

"At least I wouldn't be married to you then" George says.

"It's not been a hour and your fighting like an old married couple" Sapnap complains.

"Minus the old part" Wilbur adds.

"This is so surreal" Dream says.

"Agreed. I married my best friend" George says.

"Look at it this way. You can come here. We'll secure you a visa and then you can both get divorced it's as simple as that" Sapnap says.

"It's easy when you say it like that. Coming from someone that didn't just marry me" George rolls his eyes.

"There was no debate. Dnf had to come true" Wilbur jokes.

"I've had enough of you all. I need to finish packing and then I'm going to bed" George says hovering over the leave call button.

"Bye George!"

"Bye"

"Bye honey!" Dream jokes making laugher erupt in the call.

"Dream. Stop" George says before leaving the call.

~Timeskip~

It didn't take long for George to ship his belongings to America and get on a plane. He did his things in advance making sure everything arrived at the house before he headed over himself.

They met at the airport sharing long awaited hugs and they quickly fell into a comfortable routine at home.

George got his visa but no one had mentioned the marriage. Until today. 

"You know you guys could get a divorce now" Sapnap says casually scrolling through his phone.

Dream and George catch each others gaze before looking away embarrassed. It didn't take either of them long to realise their feelings for one another.

"It's a long process though" George makes an excuse.

"We don't have time for that right now. We have work to do" Dream adds quickly.

"Your obviously both avoiding it. Just admit you like being married" Sapnap laughs.

"No!" George says in defence.

"It doesn't feel any different than before" Dream lies. He loved the feeling. It made him feel a deeper connection to George. Written down on paper George was official his and only his.

"Your such a liar!" Sapnap groans throwing his head back. "Just admit you like it"

"I do" Dream shrugs giving up.

"What?!" George says shocked.

"I do like being married to you" Dream smiles at him. "And you?"

"I um... I do too" George nods embarrassed.

"I told you. Your both so obvious" Sapnap laughs.

They never officially said it out loud but they started dating. It took a while but they shared their first kiss late one night in the rain. They was happy together. It may not have been the most normal relationship and the order in which they got together was messed up. But neither of them cared. It was the best thing that could have happened to them. 

Plus the fans found it hilarious.