Christen leads Genevieve to a room that kinda looks like a movie theater. But instead of a screen there is a stage.

He pulls Genevieve in front of him as they stand in the back of the room. Christen leans over to her but never makes contact with her body.

"My friend will be doing a scene here. I want you to watch and observe the submissive."

Christen says in a whisper. His breath hits Genevieve's sensitive skin. Christen leans away from Genevieve, he walks to the wall and leans his back against it. Giving him the perfect view of Genevieve.

Genevieve wants to turn around and look at Christen. She feels awkward just standing there—but she knows she needs to stay in her place or she won't get to witness her first scene.

Little time goes by when the stage lights comes on and attracts Genevieve's eyes. Causing her excitement to rise. When Genevieve gets a better look on stage, she sees that there is a table with vibrators and different types of whips. Also a chair with legs raisers in the middle of the stage.

Genevieve sees a submissive come on stage walking with her dominant. Genevieve sees the man and instantly finds him attractive. Christen is taller and broader but the other man is still really good looking. He has light purple hair that brings out his brown eyes. And tattoos that are littering his neck.

Genevieve finds tattoos a huge turn on. She hasn't seen Christen's upper body yet. But she can't stop imagining him with tattoos. The thought is starting to make her wet.

The dominant walks around his submissive, taking in her fear that everyone can see as her body continues to shake. Genevieve feels bad for the girl but the other side— her submissive side, wants to be her.

"You've been a bad girl. Don't you think?"

The dominant says while trailing a cane on her skin.

"Yes daddy. I've been bad."

The submissive says in a whiny and needy voice. Genevieve takes in every movement the dominant makes.

"What should I do with you"

The dominant says gritting his teeth. But before she can say something back— the dominant pulls her hair and pushes her on her knees.

"One or two?"

One or two? Genevieve thinks. Is he making her pick her own punishment? Genevieve is getting horny thinking about the submissive having to pick her own torture.

The submissive is hesitant with her answering, which the dominant doesn't like. He takes the cane in his hand and whips her thigh with it. The sound makes Genevieve flinch.

Seeing the mark and the scream that leaves out of the submissive's throat, makes Genevieve's body react in a way her body she has never felt before. She wants to see him do more to her.

"The thing is... you know thats what happens when you hesitate. I thought I trained you enough. Now! One or two."

Genevieve again flinches— it is now from the sound of his voice.

"One. Sir."

Genevieve sees the dominant smile, she has a feeling that the submissive made the wrong choice.

"Stand up and sit in the chair. Now."

Everything this man is tells her to do pushes Genevieve closer to insanity. Christen starts to notice Genevieve is starting to unwind. He smiles knowing she is going to make a mistake soon.

The submissive sits in the chair, bringing her legs in the raiser. Spreading them—showing off her womanhood. With the lights you can see the glistening of her juices. The dominant walks closer and tells her the punishment. The submissive whines when she hears it.

"You pretty thing chose to be edged— and you won't get to cum tonight."

Genevieve loves to be edged. No one has done it to her but she would do it to herself when she masturbates.

The dominant walks over to the table and gets the whip. With out a warning—he hits the whiny girl's inner right thigh.

Genevieve releases a quiet moan hoping no one could hear it, but Christen did.

She watches as the dominant hits the submissive more. The submissive's moan fill the room with the sound of her skin being hit.

Genevieve can't take it anymore, she lowers her hand to her wet vagina. She rubs her lace underwear in circular motions. Christen smiles watching her make her first strike.

Christen pushes off the wall and pushes his back against Genevieve— pulling her hand away from her throbbing clit.

"Who told you, you can touch yourself."

His whisper holds intoxication. Genevieve feels her eyes floating open and close. She lays her head on his shoulder, her body fully submitting to him.

He smiles at how she craves his touch. Christen can't help himself after seeing the kind of state she's in. He brings his lips to her neck and lowers his hand to her soaking burgundy underwear.

Making contact with her clothed vagina. Genevieve moans a little to loud. She can't help it, she is too sensitive from watching the scene in front of her.

"Genevieve don't forget I own you. I own your body. So since you wanna touch what's mine. I'll just have to make you cum right here. Make another sound and I'll stop no matter how fucking close you are."

Genevieve nods her head in response.

Christen pulls Genevieve closer to the wall so that his body is directly against her. Genevieve can feel his hard member on her ass.

Christen speeds up his hand movements and Genevieve can feel she's already getting close to her climax. She wraps her arm around the back of Christen's head— tugging on his hair. Christen makes a small grunt against Genevieve's neck.

Hearing him grunt from her actions, pushes Genevieve over the edge. She grinds her ass against his dick, making Christen growl at her movements. He brings his hand from her underwear to her throat.

"Genevieve, that's the second time you didn't ask for permission. You have one more strike. I advise you to stop or it won't be pretty."

Christen gives Genevieve her last warning. Genevieve bites her lip hard, trying not to moan.

But Genevieve doesn't care, she needs him now. Guess you could say her brat is breaking out. Genevieve doesn't stop her ass moving while looking at Christen's eyes.

"Do your worst. Sir."

Christen grabs Genevieve by the loop of her choker and pulls her away from the scene, taking her to a stairwell.

Genevieve is holding herself back from pulling away from his grip. She knows she messed up— she needs to take the punishment like a big girl.

Christen opens a door that says the word "private" plastered on it. Christen throws her in the room— Genevieve turns around to see Christen already heading towards her. Genevieve feels fear flow through her body.

Christen grabs Genevieve's dark brown curls and pulls her close to his face. He holds her hair hard making sure she doesn't break eye contact.

"You messed up now fucking slut. I told you— Not to test me. Now, I'm going to treat you like the dirty whore you are."

Genevieve leans in—

"Then do it."

"Fucking brat!"