Manik/Raman- Don't you dare Choco/Princess.

Raj was confused whereas Nandini pouted. But nevertheless, she whispered in Raj's ear.

N- Sorry Dad, for everything.

Hearing her, he understood why Manik and Raman were warning her. He too glared at her. While she ignored it royally.

M- So finally everything is falling into place again.

Nyo- Areh it had too. Ese thodi hum humari pyari Sweetheart ko roz sad face ke saath dekhte?

N- I know right. I don't even look good when I am sad. Toh isse toh happy face hi zyada acha hai.

They all laughed at her words.

Nyo- Acha Ishi breakfast ready ho gaya?

Ishi- Areh main toh bhul hi gayi. Main adha chodke aa gayi.

Nyo- Ok chal main tujhe help karti hu.

And they both went to kitchen.

Here, Nandini took both of Raman and Raj's hand in each one of hers and said,

N- I am really sorry Papa Dad, mere wajah se aap logo ko itna problem hua. You all became gloomy just because of me.

While Manik slapped his forehead and murmured,

M- Iska sorry ka pitara firse khul gaya.

He gestured something to Raj and Raman through his eyes while they both blinked their eyes.

And within a friction of seconds the three of them hugged her tight and said loudly,

Manik/Raj/Raman- Ab bol sorry.

N(muffed voice)- Leave me. You guys are crushing me.

M- Nahi pehle tu bol ab se tu baar baar sorry nahi bolegi.

N- Ok.

And finally they left her and she took a sigh of relief.

N- Pagal ho gaye ho kya aaplog? Esa kaun karta hai?

She asked with an angry cute pout. They started laughing at her expressions making her more angry. But within a few seconds, that angry face changed into a big grin. After a long time, she saw them smiling whole heartedly. She was admiring the three most important men of her life laughing together and she felt proud that she was the reason behind their carefree laugh, and vowed to herself that she will never let their smiles fade away.

Her admiring and their laughing session was broken by Nyonika, who called them for breakfast. They all went together.

They were having breakfast with lots of fun but suddenly Manik's phone started ringing. He checked his phone and found an unknown number. Frowning he picked up the call.

He gestured 'one minute' to everyone and went a little away from the dining table.

One sided conversation

M- Hello. Who is this?

M- Why the hell are you calling me?

M- No way.

M- No, I can't come.

M- What?

M- Ok fine. I will be there in an hour.

M- Send me the location.

M- Ok bye.

After hanging up, he came back.

Nyo- Kiska call tha?

M(stammered)- Aa...Ca..Cabir.

Nyo- Oh. Par tu uth ke kyu chala gaya? Yaha bhi toh baat kar sakta tha.

M- Wo...wo mom main aaplogo ko disturb nahi karna chahta tha isiliye.

N- Isme disturb karne ki kya baat hai Mani.

M- Areh sab kitna enjoy kar rahe the na isliye.

After breakfast, Raj and Raman went to office while Ishita, Nyonika, Nandini and Manik were sitting in the living room. Suddenly Manik got up and said,

M- Mom mujhe Cabir se milne jana hai.

Nyo- Abhi? Par kyu?

M- Pata nahi. Usne bola kuch kaam hai.

Nyo- Thik hai.

N- Acha Mani chal main bhi chalti hu.

M(immediately)- Areh nahi nahi. Tu nahi aa sakti.

N(confused)- Par kyu?

M(stammered)- Areh wo wo wo.

N- Wo wo, kya?

M- Areh haa, tu surprise ke bare mein bhul gayi? Tu mere saath chalegi toh surprise ka kiya hoga.

Nandini slapped her forehead and said,

N- Oh haa main to bhul hi gayi. Acha thik hai tu jaa. Aur haa jaldi aana.

Manik nodded and kissing her forehead, he left the mansion.

Whereas the three ladies sat together to enjoy their girl's time after so many days.

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

I know it wasn't upto the mark. As I wrote more than half of the chapter and unfortunately it got deleted yesterday. So, I had to write it all over again within a very short period of time.

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Manan?

Is Manik lying?

Who called Manik? Was it Cabir or someone else?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

Please guys do shower your love in this chapter. And complete the target fast.

Target: I need 65+ votes in this chapter and 2 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_