Chapter 13

Guys I am back with new chapter.

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

Manik came to Malhotra Mansion, freshened up, changed his clothes and went to his study.(picture in media box)

(picture in media box)

(His outfit)

After an hour, he completed his assignment and thought to sleep for a while. He went to his room, removed his vest, jumped on the bed and slept on his stomach.

He woke up and called Nandu but the call went unanswered. He tried for a few more times and sighed thinking she was still sleeping. He then went to his washroom. After 5 minutes he came out, wore his vest and went to Murthy Mansion.

He entered and saw Raj, Raman, Ishita and Nyonika in the living room talking about business. He went towards Ishita and asked,

M- Mamma, Choco abhi tak so rahi hai?

Ishi- Nahi wo to kabki uth gayi.

M(frowned)- To phir wo call kyu nahi utha rahi hai?

Ishi- Pata nahi. Tu ekbar uske room mein jake check karle.

M- Haa thik hai.

He was going to her room when he heard something. The sound was coming from the kitchen. He frowned thinking who could be in kitchen at that time. So he went towards kitchen and saw Nandini (wearing an apron and a cap) doing something.

M(surprised)- Toh aaj madam kitchen pe. Kya baat hai!

Nandini got scared by his sudden entry but calm down after seeing him.

N(hush tone)- Shh! Mani itna zor se kyu baat kar raha hai. Thoda dhire bol.

M(hush tone)- Acha. Par hua kua?

N- Main na sabke liye cupcake bana rahi hu. And its a surprise.

M- Oh acha. Isiliye tuney call receive nahi kiya.

N(confused)- Call?

M- Haa wo main tujhe call kar raha tha. Par tuney receive nahi kiya to maine socha ki shayad tu abhi bhi so rahi hai. To isiliye main tujhe uthane aya tha.

N- Oh. Aur main phone room mein bhul aayi.

M- Acha thik hai tu cupcake bana or main yaha bethta hu.

And he sat on the kitchen slab. After a few minutes, the cupcakes were ready. She took them out from the microwave and put it in refrigerator. She settled beside Manik and kept her head on his shoulder.

N- At what time are we going to club?

M- By 8.30.

N- And what time is it now?