Chapter 7

Guys I am back with new chapter.

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤.

_______________

So coming back to the story,

After half an hour Ishita came in the study and saw Nandini was sleeping and Manik was stroking her hairs. She smiled and came near Manik, caressed his head lovingly and said,

Ishi- Tu kab aya or mujhe bulaya kyu nahi.

M(in a hush tone)- Shh mamma dhire bolo Choco uth jayegi.

Ishi- Arey mein ise uthane hi aayi thi. College ke liye ready bhi to hona hai.

M- Sone do na isey. Maybe she slept in the morning.

Ishi- Par agar ab nahi uthi to college ke liye late ho jayegi. Tu isey utha de main breakfast ready karti hu(and walked out of the room).

M(half heartedly)- Ok.(turning to Nandu) Choco uth nahi to hum college ke liye late ho jayenge.

N(sleepy)- Thodi der sone de na Mani.

Manik was feeling guilty because he knew that she had slept in the morning. But he also have no other option.

M- Choco please uth jaa(caressing her cheeks)

Nandu woke up and sat straight. After a few seconds she looked at the surroundings and remember that she slept in the study last night. And then looked at Manik, hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

M- Good morning Choco.(kissing her forehead)

N- Good morning Mani.

Nandu saw the clock and shouted,

N- Oh shitt!! Late ho gayi.(To manik) Tu niche jaa mein ready hoke aati hu.

Manik nodded and they both left the room.

Nandini entered her room and went to washroom, took a shower came out and got ready in a strapless thigh length red dress. She applied moisturizer, mascara, cheeks and lip tint, wore earrings and transparent heels, took her phone and bag and left the room.

 She applied moisturizer, mascara, cheeks and lip tint, wore earrings and transparent heels, took her phone and bag and left the room

(Her outfit)

She came downstairs wished Raman and Ishita "Good morning" kissed their cheeks and went to dining room. Both Nandu and Manik had their breakfast hurriedly and left for college as they were late.

At SPACE

They entered and as usual every eyes were on them. They walked straight to canteen without giving any heed to them.

In Canteen

They entered and sat on their usual places.

C- Why are you guys late today?