Chapter 29

Guys I am back with new chapter.

You may not like Nandini's behaviour in this chapter but I am just telling you, there are many things left which are to be unfold. So keep patience.

Please shower your love through inline comments.🥺❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

In between her cries Nandini said something almost inaudibly. No one heard her except Manik as he was close to her. But hearing her, he froze at his place.

N(hiccuping)- How could he do this to me? I loved him.

Manik went numb. No words came out of his mouth. But he hid it real soon, composed himself, patted her head and asked her to stop crying. She heard him and slowly broke the hug, wiped her tears and gave them a faint smile as if saying, she was okay. Manik got up from the bed and went out to call the doctor. But unknown to him, someone witnessed the entire scene and even heard Nandini's words.

Manik went to doctor and signed the discharge papers. After finishing the formalities, they took Nandu to home.

She was trying to behave normal but inside she was breaking bit by bit. Siddharth's words were ringing in her ears. She tried to push away his thoughts but failed miserably.

After reaching Murthy Mansion, Manik parked the car and came out. Before he could reach to Nandini's side, she herself came out and started walking without even looking back for once.

She entered the mansion. Nyo and Ishita were sitting in the living room. They smiled seeing her but without even giving a heed to them, she walked to her room like a dead person. They called her but she didn't react. They were shocked to see her like that.

Here in car, everyone was shocked to see her behaving like that. Manik came out of his shock and ran behind her. He entered the mansion and saw her going to her room. He was going towards her when he heard Ishita's worried voice.

Ishi- Manu, Nandu ko kya huya? Humne usey bulaya par usne humari taraf dekha bhi nahi.

M(stammered)- Woh mam..ma w..oh.

Nyo- Woh kya Manu. Thik se bol na.

Manik was going to reply when their friends entered. They all had worried expression plastered on their faces. Manik looked at them and mouthed 'what to do now' while they blinked their eyes, asking him to tell the truth. While Ishita and Nyonika grew suspicious seeing their behavioural change. Manik went towards them and made them sit on the sofa. He knelt down in front of them, took both of their hands in his and said,

M- Mom, mamma. Ab main jo bolunga usey dhyaan se sunna. Don't panic and don't cut me in between. And react only after I complete. Ok?

They were already worried but nevertheless nodded their heads in yes. He said everything thing that had happened with Nandini. From the Sid incident to taking Nandini to hospital, he mentioned everything. Both Ishita and Nyonika were crying mess, while their friends were dying in guilt as they couldn't save their Doll from getting heart broken.

Ishita got up from her seat to go to Nandini's room but Manik stopped her asking if he could go, while she bobbed her head. He went to her room to find her door unlocked. He entered and saw her sitting on her bed looking at nowhere particular. His heart pierced seeing her in this state. His bubbly Choco was silent now. The eyes which were an open book for him, was blank now. The face which use to glow 24x7, was looking pale. He didn't have the courage to face her. He was feeling guilty as he couldn't save her. He thought he would talk to her later. So without making any noise, he left the room.

He came downstairs and without giving any heed to anyone he ran to Malhotra Mansion. Nyonika got some idea and ran behind him. While their friends too dispersed as they were also not ready to face Nandini. Ishita got up and went towards Nandini's room. She entered and saw her lying down on the bed with closed eyes. She thought Nandu was asleep. She caressed her head, kissed her forehead and left the room. After Ishita left, Nandu opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling without blinking.

In Malhotra Mansion

Manik came and directly went to his room and sat on the bed. Nyonika came running behind, entered his room and set beside him. She patted his shoulder. He looked at her and that was it for him. He broke down into tears. She hugged him tight and started rubbing his back. He said in between his cries,

M- Mom I couldn't protect her. I could'nt protect her.

He was just blabbering this line. Nyonika with many difficulties, stopped him and made him lie down putting his head on her lap and started caressing his hair. He hugged her waist and cried snuggling in her stomach. After a few minutes he stopped crying and said,

M(hiccuped)- I couldn't protect her mom. Everything was happening in front of my eyes but still I didn't got any idea about his intention. I treated him like a brother, I even gave my Choco to him, but what he did, broke her heart into millions of pieces. And its all because of me. If I wouldn't have trusted him then we wouldn't have to see this day. I promised her that I will always protect, but I couldn't keep my promise. I am the worst friend. It's all my fault.

His situation was not only because of seeing Nandini like that but also because of Siddharth's betrayal. He trusted Sid, gave a brotherly place in his heart, treated him as a family even trusted him with his Choco. But at the end, what he did, broke everything in the worst way possible. And this was stuck in Manik's mind. Maybe Siddharth wasn't with them since childhood but the place that he had made in their hearts in such a short span of time was appreciable. And infact after such a long time, they gelled up with someone outsider, their vibes matched perfectly and that was also another reason they never got any doubt on him.

Nyo- No bacha it's not your fault. It was destiny.

M- No mom, you haven't seen her face, it's pale, her eyes has lost all its shine. She is broken.

And he again broke into tears. After crying for sometime, he drifted into sleep. Nyo made him sleep properly and left the room.

Here, after Raman and Raj came back from office, Ishita and Nyonika discussed everything with them. They both were huffing with anger but didn't create a scene because of Nandini.

At night, Manik came to Murthy Mansion, and asked Ishita if Nandini had her dinner. Getting a negative answer from her, he asked her to give Nandini's food to him. Manik took her food and went to her room. He made her eat dinner. After dinner, he made her lay down and patted her head. A few minutes later she drifted into sleep, he kissed her forehead and left the room. But in all this Nandini didn't even utter a single word.

______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

So it's not only Nandini, even Manik is hurt by Siddharth's betrayal.

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Who do you think has witnessed Manik and Nandini in hospital?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am overwhelmed with last chapter's response. So, please guys do shower your love in this chapter also. And complete the target fast.

Target: I need 55+ votes in this chapter and 3 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_