Chapter 26

Guys I am back with new chapter.

For those who wanted Manik's pov, so this chapter is almost in his pov only.

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

Its already 3 months since Nandini and Sid had started dating. And as he promised Manik, he was pampering her like a doll. Everyone was witnessing the love that Sid had for Nandini. They(friends) were happy that someone other than them was there for Nandini. While she was also happy that she made a good decision. But still she was not sure if she had started loving him or not.

In this phase, Manik and Siddharth had came extremely close to each other. They were like brothers. And Nandini was happy seeing her best friend and boyfriend together.

But the most shocking thing for everyone was Manik and Nandini's relation. *Kya😒don't even think that I am gonna separate them*

What happens when a girl/boy comes between two best friends? The best friends drift apart, right? But yaha toh kuch ulta hi chal raha hai. After Nandini and Sid started dating, Nandini had started spending more time with Manik. In college these three(Manik, Nandu and Sid) always stick to each other like someone had applied fevicol on their bodies. No they were not ignoring their other friends. It was just that whenever Sid and Nandini used to spend time she would drag Manik with her. And Sid never opposed that as he was also happy to spent time with both of them.

At first Manik was sad but eventually he started to accept the fact. He was a little relieved that Nandini still didn't love Sid and also she was spending a lot of time with him. Somewhere down the line he thought that maybe Sid and Nandini's relation will affect their friendship but he was totally wrong. He was thanking god for blessing him with the best person.

In these months, Sid visited both Murthy and Malhotra Mansion. (Nandini didn't share about their relationship to their parents as she herself wasn't sure about her feelings.) Everyone liked him except Nyonika. She was getting some kind of bad vibes from him. She even discussed that with Raj and Ishra but they just ignored it saying that she was just overthinking.

It was one such evening when Manik was sitting in his room thinking about the last three months.

Manik's pov

It has been three months since Choco and Sid are in a relationship. At first I was scared, I thought maybe we(Manan) will drift apart because of their relation, but I was wrong. How can I forget she is Choco, My Choco and she can never ignore me for any goddamn person.

And talking about Sid, he has become one of my closest friend. We three are like the bestest friends ever. Firstly I doubted him, if he would be able treat Choco the way we treat her. If he would bear her tantrums, if he would pamper her like we do. But he proved me wrong. He treats her exactly the way we treat her. He pampers her to no extent. He bears each and every tantrums of her and likewise he kept his promise to treat her like a delicate doll. It was evident from his eyes that how much he loves Choco.

In these months, they had went on dates 4-5 times and everytime before going Choco would call me asking to select an outfit for her and after coming from date she would directly come to me to share everything that has happened on the date. Shocked right, how can someone discuss their date with their best friend? I was shocked too when she came and started telling me everything that had happened on her first date, but as I said, she is my Choco and she can never hide anything from me. And I was lucky enough to get a best friend like her.