Clarification regarding C.S.

Before starting with the chapter I wanted to ask you guyz-

Do you want Murthy Mansion and Malhotra Mansion's pictures?

And also should I give the pictures of everyones outfit in upcoming chapters or just Manan's outfit?

Do comment your opinion guys.

_______________

So coming to the chapter,

This chapter is basically to clear the confusion regarding Character Sketch.

1) There is no Fab5 its just a group of 8 friends i.e. Nandini, Manik, Cabir, Navya, Mukti, Abhimanyu, Alya and Dhruv.

2) Raj and Raman were childhood friends and they met Nyonika and Ishita in college.

3) Manik and Nandu are together since their birth.

4) Shanno is Nandu's bua so Manik and Nandu both call Shanno as Boo and Venkatesh as Pops.

5) Manik and Nandu met their other friends at school(except Abhi).

6) Nandu is the youngest in her whole family(including Malhotras) and her friend circle so she is pampered the most.

7) They all study in Space. Its a business college.

8) Abhi, Cabir, Dhruv, Navya are already 19 Mukti and Manik are turning 19 in 1 and 2 months respectively whereas Alya and Nandini in 4 and 7 months respectively.

9) Nandu is 5 months younger to Manik.

10) Everyone calls Nandu as Nanz in college(except her friends) and she is very arrogant and rude towards other people.

11) Mukti, Alya and Navya treats Manik as brother.

12) Raj, Raman, Nyonika and Ishita knows about Manik's feelings. But Manik requested them to keep it a secret.

13) Each and every kid has loving parents and everyone is rich and modern.(I didn't give their character sketch because now they are not needed).

14) Arya is 24 and Sanjana is 23.

_______________

The actual story will start from the next chapter.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_