Katsuki shut his eyes and clenched is jaw tight. Shigaraki's fingers came inches towards his face. Kurogiri had created a purple portal just in the nick of time. Shigaraki's hand moved right through it, getting down and all the way into his shoulder. Everyone could see his arm now flailing around loosely. 

Shigaraki growled and pulled his arm out before storming up Kurogiri. Katsuki released a breath he didn't know he was holding. His scared expression which didn't match his face rested their for few seconds. His mind slowly caught up to what happened. He almost dies, he almost fucking died. It was Kurogiri who saved him.  Shigaraki yelled in anger and pointed at Kurogiri.

"What the hell! Why are you protect him!" Shigaraki screamed like crying toddler. Katsuki shuddered and looked down. He was sweating, sweating hard hard. Beads of liquid dripped down from his forehead. It hit the large metal cuffs and trailed down into the hole his hands were trapped in. 

Katsuki's eyes widened. He started rubbing his hands, generating heat and capturing his sweating palms together. He was gathering his nitro-glycerin sweat so he could escape. He knew this would injure his hands but it was either this or have Shigaraki attempt to disintegrate him again.

"Shigaraki, think for a moment. Whether those two join us or not, their status here with is a major leverage tool we can exploit. It would be best if we kept them alive," Kurogiri told Shigaraki. Shigaraki was seething furiously. Katsuki turned to Hitoshi who was starring at his cuffs. The two had a silent conversation as Katsuki shuffled with his hands trapped in the metal block cuff and motioned with his shoulders that he's going to explode. 

"I'll leave the brain freak alive. But I want this brat to die!" Shigaraki screeched. Katsuki and Hitoshi jumped in their restrains as Shigaraki made inhuman noises. He turned and sprinted at Katsuki like a wild zombie. His one eyes blown wide, cracks of red that surround the eye touch the red colour of it. Shigaraki cried like an animal and pressed his hand down at Katsuki. 

Katsuki responded with a cry of his own. His cry responding to the inhuman one of Shigaraki. Katsuki activated his quirk. Instantly, a bright orange light surrounded the room. The villains weren't expecting it and were blinded by the bright light. Katsuki yelled in pain but ignored it as he was in a dire situation. He grabbed the chains around his shoulders and blew them up. 

Katsuki stood up and quickly moved over to Hitoshi. Hitoshi who had known the attack was coming turned his head away and shut his eyes tight. Katsuki wasted no time in removing Hitoshi's restraints and blowing up his simple handcuffs. His restraints were a lot weaker then Katsuki's as he didn't have a physical quirk.

The dust cleared and the villains were all sobering up, their vision returning although blurrily. Hitoshi and Katsuki backed up to one another, back on back and looked at the villains surrounding them. Katsuki's hands were emitting a large amount of smoke despite his quirk not currently being used and his hands were limp, probably dislocated. But he would ignore the pain and he would fight. 

"Bloody twerps," Bunsen says as she pulls herself up from underneath the table. She rubs her eyes and pointed her nozzle connected to her hair over at Katsuki. Katsuki glares and was ready to move both him and Hitoshi out of way of her water like fire. But an unexpected sound made everyone pause.

*Knock* *Knock* Spinner and Magne were the only ones to turn their head to the door. Hitoshi and some of the other villains could also see the door were the knocking noise came from. But they didn't take their eyes off of the two boys on the centre and Hitoshi did not un-focus his gaze. Only allowing the door to be seen in their peripherals. 

"Pizza delivery!" a voice shouted from behind the door. A collective what rang out from the bar. No one knew what the hell that was or why someone would be delivering pizza here. Luckily for Hitoshi and Katsuki, the true delivery had arrived.

Izuku Yagi - All For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें