attack on bullies.

With Toad now dating Rias, his life in union academy is going quite well. 98% of the students and staff really enjoyed having him around. The guys wants to be friends with him while the girls swoon over him. However there's a team of bullies who didn't like him. That team was team CRDL. They're a team of bullies, not to mention a team of faunus racists with no potential whatsoever. But Ozpin already have a plan on how to get them expelled. So he asked Toad to deal with the problem.

Ozpin: Mr. Skywalker. May I have a word with you for a moment?
Toad: sure. What is it?
Ozpin: I am sure you are aware of team CRDL correct?
Toad: oh yeah. Those guys. What about them?
Enterprise: actually we were planning on having them expelled. They have no potential whatsoever. So we suspected that they cheated their way into union. But unlike Jaune, who also cheated his way into union but has much potential, they claim to be the best union has to offer but nothing can be further from the truth. They expect everybody in school to obey them.
Toad: jeez. They're worse than the yakuza.
Sirzechs: that's putting it mildly. The yakuza are far more civilized than team CRDL.
Nezu: so we want you to have a battle against them to set an example as to how a hero should be.
Toad: leave it to me.

Timeskip. The arena.

Yang: what's going on here?
Issei: oh the usual. Team CRDL thinks they're all that.
Ruby: ugh. Those guys never learn.
Rias: I agree Ruby.
Blake: honestly it's a mystery how they attended the school in the first place.
Weiss: they've must've cheated their way in.
Jaune: that wouldn't surprise me.
Sun: but we all know that Toad will beat them.
Neptune: yeah. He is awesome after all.
Toad: you ready to get expelled?
Cardin: don't get cocky.
Toad: you still think you're better than everybody else? You ain't shit.

That insult enraged Cardin and attacked Toad but failed miserably. Toad just slammed his tail on Cardin to the wall. The rest of team CRDL didn't fair much better either as the result was the same. Afterwards, team CRDL was expelled.