meeting everyone, first girlfriend: Rias Gremory.

With Toad, otherwise known as godzilla, now a student of union, it's time for him to meet other people and find a mate.

Ozpin: from now on, you are a student of this school.
Enterprise: the students here are really nice. Whether you have power or not, we're all equal here so we don't discriminate anybody who doesn't have any sort of power.
Toad: so like what Martin Luther King Jr once said: all men are created equal.
Enterprise: exactly.
Ozpin: however, unity academy doesn't believe this philosophy. They believe that those who have no powers deserve to be at the bottom of the food chain.
Glynda: there's a tournament against them in a couple of weeks so we need to prepare until then.
???: what's going on headmaster Ozpin? Who's he?

Ozpin: ah team RWBY. I would like you to meet Toad Skywalker, otherwise known as godzilla.
Ruby: he's godzilla?
Weiss: but how? I thought he was supposed to be asleep in the ocean.
Blake: (finally. I've found the perfect husband.)
Yang: he's cute.
???: I assume that this is the new student that you were talking about.
Ozpin: indeed Ms. Gremory.

Rias: *blushes* (he's so handsome

Rias: *blushes* (he's so handsome. I know I just met him but could I really be falling in love with him?)
Akeno: nice to meet you cutie. I'm Akeno Himejima.
Koneko: yo what it do? Koneko Tojou.
Asia: hi I'm Asia Argento. I hope we can be friends.
Kiba: I'm Kiba Yuuto.
Issei: I'm Issei Hyodou. Just a run of the mil nice guy with a loving girlfriend. I have no intention of becoming the harem king.
Xenovia: and I'm Xenovia. Do you want to make a baby with me?
Toad: uh what?
Issei: ignore her. She doesn't know how to socialize with people.

Timeskip.

Rias led Toad to an empty hallway to talk.

Toad: why did you bring me here Rias?
Rias: well um. I have to tell you something. I know that I only known you for a short time, but the truth is I'm in love with you. Plus there's this person that I really hate who's been trying to force me into marrying him.
Toad: and you don't want that?
Rias: no I really don't.
Toad: do you know who this guy is?
Rias: yes. His name is Riser Phenex. He's from unity academy. He's a pervert and will look down on anyone who is weaker than him. But I've already found somebody who I love.
Toad: if I'm being honest, I feel the same way Rias. I feel like that it was destiny that we met.

Rias pulled on his cheek.

Toad: ah jeez! What was that for?
Rias: for being corny.
Toad: sorry about that. So I guess that means we're a thing now.
Rias: yes we are.