Chapter 19: Celestial Incarnate

Katsuki POV:

It's been a few days since the U.S.J. incident happened. U.A. canceled school for the rest of the week and announced that classes will resume the following week. To be honest, I don't remember that much from that day, other than the fact that the extras and I got seriously injured after attempting to beat that bastard's Nomu thing. My injuries have somewhat healed after a few healing sessions from Recovery Girl.

I'm currently on my way to the hospital. Not for myself, but to visit one nerd who got it worst compared to us. I have no memory of what happened to him since they told me that I was unconscious when it happened. To say it bluntly, he got hurt and used his quirk too much that he drained every last drop of his dimensional spatial energy and is currently in a coma to recover them all.

The day I woke up, old hag and dad were right by my bedside and hugged me tightly as they looked relieved to see me awake. From the looks on their faces, they were worried about me. There were bags under their eyes that showed a lack of sleep and how they both looked weak and exhausted. I inspected myself and saw the many bandages wrapped around my arms and body, especially my wrists. The doctor soon came over after hearing the news of me waking up, listing my injuries and that I should take it easy for another week to let my body properly heal.

I then asked about Izuku, frantic, I wanted to know what happened to him and where the fuck he is. My eyes then widened when they told me that they were currently monitoring him because he slipped into a coma. He's in one of the hospital rooms and Auntie Inko was with him. I felt my whole body shake, I couldn't believe that he was in a coma because of those fuckers! I'm going to kill them when I see them again!

After a few minutes, Auntie Inko visited. The once calm and bright Auntie that I knew was not in front of me. She looked pale, exhausted, and derived from sleep. She wasn't doing so great, not that I blame her. Her one and only son are in a coma, who wouldn't end up like her if they were in her situation? She asked me how I was and I answered her honestly as she brightened up a little bit.

I felt awful. How can I look at her in the eyes knowing that I couldn't even protect her son, my best friend. How pathetic of me to lose and end up in this kind of state and let the only friend that stood by me past my horrible flaws get hurt, to the point of him slipping into a coma. He saved me during that slime villain, but when the roles were reversed, I couldn't save him.

I asked to visit Izuku as the three looked at each other for a while and told me that they'll ask someone if I could. I was soon permitted as I rolled over in a wheelchair towards Izuku's room. I winced at the sight of him covered in bandages and bruises as he slept on his bed peacefully. I then noticed the changes. How his green hair was now purple and the marks that were once on his palms and wrists were now all over his arms.

I was confused. What happened to him?

That was my question at that time. I thought that he passed out after being targeted by that powerful creature, but something else happened. It happened right after swordie and I were wiped out by that thing.

I soon arrived at the hospital, the receptionist looked at me and gave a nod, knowing full well who I am since I've been coming here every day. I walked through the hall and into an elevator and got off on Izuku's hospital room floor. I walked up to his room and opened the door. Even though I've seen him like this multiple times, it still hurts. I sat by his bedside and looked at him with an expression of worry.

"When are you going to wake up, nerd?" I asked as he didn't answer of course. "Your mom has been worrying about you. That includes Psycho, All Might, those extras that won't stop texting me, and me too, I guess." I sheepishly admitted as I sighed and leaned back in my seat.