Chapter 21 : Revelations

"And CUT!" Mirio shouts through the megaphone and both Shouto and Denki pause their actions. Both of them were holding on to Japanese katanas but if observed closer, one could see that Shouto and Denki were seen wearing a mocap suit capture points over the Ronin armor. The MD Studio was now making a video that would showcase the VFX development they had achieved over six months. It was an ongoing tradition. They would create a VFX heavy video bi-annually and this video would help them get future projects. This was also one of the few ways the studio was able to fund All-Might Rising. Right now, they were at the Takoba Beach, shooting their project 'FrostFire vs Raijin' .

"We need a new take. Denki is not holding his sword properly and Shouto is too tense", Nejire says with a bit of ire, considering the fact that she was the one who choreographed this fight. She runs towards them to run them down about their sequence one more time. Hitoshi and Juzo were holding reflectors, while Momo, Reiko, Setsuna and Tenya were manning the camera. Mei and Iida were recording the aerial footage using the drone. Even though summer vacation was out, the sky was perfectly overcast. Not wanting to miss the opportunity to shoot in the perfect condition, the team scrambled. Fuwa, Tetsu, Fumikage and Itsuka stayed back at the studio just in case there was a call from the client.

Yui smiles as she sees Hanabi building a sand castle and her eyes then wander to Izuku, who was seen talking to Mirio, Tamaki and Kyoka, while Katsuma, Kouta and Anna were busy taking notes. The green haired man's moves amicably as if he was visualizing how the scene played out while Kyoka hands were moving like a conductor of an orchestra. The gamer girl could understand as Izuku was incharge of the VFX while Kyoka was incharge of the music score that would play in tandem with the video.

Yui's presence was due to the fact that she wanted to see how a VFX studio worked. What started as a simple everyday conversation, went to become a date plan when Izuku said to Yui that there was going to be a short film shoot. Hanabi decided to tag along considering the fact that the school was on summer break and as Yui knew, the little girl tagged along whenever she didn't have school and Yui actually loved being around her. The gamer girl looks down at the things she had brought for her date.

One the red and white checkered picnic towel was a picnic basket. In that picnic basket were sandwiches and juice boxes enough for three people. On her lap was a book she was reading. She was wearing a floral skirt and white shirt and her black hair was covered by a sun hat, not that it helped considering how overcast it was. Izuku himself was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans and Hanabi was wearing a floral dress. The gamer girl made sure that the little girl was wearing enough sunscreen just in case the sun decided to come out and from time to time she was glancing from the book to check on the little girl in case she was going near the water, but Hanabi was content playing with sand. For a moment, Yui felt like a paranoid mother who had to look out for every move her kid would make, and honestly speaking... it didn't bother her one bit.

Her eyes widen a bit when everyone flops down on the sand and Izuku starts making his way towards her. As soon as he reaches her, he flops down on the towel and leans on her to rest his head on her lap. This action caused Yui to blush a bit, but she reminded herself that she was his girlfriend.

"Done with the shoot?" Yui asks to which Izuku replies, "We are taking a small break. Once our break is done, we would do a final take".

"Thank you for your hard work", Yui says as she plays with her boyfriend's hair and Izuku couldn't help but smile at her gesture. He says, "I'm sorry for making you wait. I know that we were on a date, but I couldn't give you any attention".

"Stop it! Don't you remember me saying that our work comes first then our personal life? As much as I remember, I came here with the whole intention to see how you work, not to be a hindrance to your work", Yui says to which Izuku couldn't say anything.