Chapter 0 : Prologue

Place: Musutafu, Japan

Date: 19th March, 2021

"And the award for the best animated movie goes to...." the award presenter starts as she stares down the crowd. The audience was silence. Representatives of animated studios were crossing their fingers, but everybody knew who was going to be the winner. Not only that studio won the best sound design, but one of its employees was even awarded for voicing the antagonist of the movie they were made. They even won the award for the best protagonist too. The other studios couldn't help but look at them with envy. Their team was small but they were very much skilled. Some of them were even fired from other studios because according to them they didn't have the talent, but this one studio took them in. Nobody could fathom how this studio reached its pinnacle of success.

"'All-Might Rising' by MD studio!" the award presenter states as the clips of the well-known animated movie starts playing on the screen. The audience applauded wildly at the declaration of the name. "I call upon the animation directors, Mr. Togata Mirio and Mr. Amajiki Tamaki to come upon the stage to take the award", says the announcer as from the crowd a well-built blonde haired man and a black haired man get up from their seat. Their colleagues, who were visiting 'International Animation Festival' or IAF which took place in Osaka, Japan this year, were cheering their head off for them. Both the directors were wearing tuxedo and they climb the stairs to the stage. After receiving the award, they walk to podium and the blonde man says, "Well, it's an honor to be able to win such a prestigious award. I congratulate my best friend and my co-director Tamaki for this achievement. I also like to mention Mr. Toshinori for lending us his voice for All-Might. Without his powerful voice, we believe it was hard to bring All-Might to life. I like to mention Nejire, our screenwriter. Without her, we couldn't have the world which is represented in the movie. Thanks to her immense dedication she was able to bring that world to life and also made sure that our voice actors had no difficulty doing what they did the best. I would like to mention Momo, our finance manager. Without her guidance, we would have not been able to pull this high class project off".

Then Tamaki takes the mic from Mirio and says, "Since Mirio congratulated me, I would like to do the same. It was his passion that kept us all going. I would like to mention Fuwa, our manager. She made sure that we did our job and we didn't slack off. I would also like to mention Denki and Kyoka for the sounds and scores we used in the movie. I would also like to mention Mei. She worked very hard to make life sized props for us to refer. I would like to mention Shoto, Setsuna, Juzo, Tetsu, Itsuka, Tenya, Fumikage, Reiko, Hitoshi, Kota and Katsuma, our animators who worked non-stop on this project. They even lent up their voice for the characters in the movie".

Then both the directors speak together saying, "Lastly we would like to mention Izuku, who made this movie possible. He is the brainchild of All-Might and the voice behind All For One. He is the chief animator and supervisor of our animation team".

"How many times are you going to watch this? The IAF took place back in December. It's March now", a feminine voice says as a woman enters the room without knocking the door. Well, she had no other option considering the fact that her bosses tend to get lost in their own world when they watch this video. Her bosses, Mirio and Tamaki jump in their bean bags as soon as they heard their manager's voice. The blonde looks at the light haired woman with an annoyed expression and says, "Jeez Fuwa! You nearly gave us a heart attack!"

"Well, you know IF YOU DO YOUR JOB THEN IT WOULDN'T HAVE COME TO THAT!" Fuwa shouts causing the whole studio to shake. Everyone who was doing their work, look up from their table slightly but within a millisecond they get back to their work. This was daily occurrence in the MD studio or 'Million Dreams Studio', which was based in Musutafu, Japan. Its exact location was near Takoba Municipal Beach. It was just ten minutes' walk to Gazebo which was a very famous spot for young lovers.