Chapter 6 : Izuku's Love Life

The cold wind of night blows on the roof and Izuku slightly covers himself up with his jacket. The alcohol he had moments ago was keeping his body warm, but a chill goes through his spine as he sees Setsuna towering over him with eyes which clearly demanded answers. The viridian haired man looks at his colleagues who look at him with apologetic look and now the man was partly wished that he could have spent the evening with his daughter instead of sending her to her maternal grandparents.

"So are you planning to say something?" Setsuna asks with eyes which would put any monster to shame. But for some reason Izuku felt that she was more than angry here. The green haired animator brings is arms up in defense and says, "See, I had no intentions of making her laugh. I just didn't want her to give me a bad review".

"I understand that, but why the hell did you ask Mama Midori to not involve me with what you are doing?" Setsuna asks. This caused everyone's attention to be focused on Izuku and that is one thing he didn't want now. He was already getting a lot of attention on internet now.

"What do you mean by that Setsuna?" Denki asks as he fills his plate with the food Momo ordered. The green haired woman without breaking her gaze from the green haired man says, "Apparently Mama Midori wants Zuku to get married and she was about to ask me to help him, but this fucking idiot didn't want to bother me because he thinks himself as a nuisance. Now explain this fucker for me".

"Language!" Tenya says while chopping his hands in the air. Nobody in the studio knew why he did that and nobody except for Mei dared to ask him. He then says, "But Setsuna is right in this situation. Why didn't you ask her help?" Izuku sighs a bit and says, "See, in the past when you hooked me up with your friends, you were single. But now you are dating someone. I can't ask you like that when you are focusing on your own relationship. I personally found it rude".

Setsuna sighs a bit and says, "Izuku, give some credit to Juzo. He understands". "Well I wouldn't mind if you ask Setsuna-chan for help. In fact I would have helped you myself", says Juzo as he drinks his sports drink. Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire and Fuwa give Izuku a sympathetic look and Momo asks, "Izuku who did you exactly impress?"

"Yui Kodai, a game streamer on ViewSpace", Izuku simply replies, which caused most of them to stop doing what they were doing. Denki and Shoto had proud look on their face.

"Dude! How did you do that?" Kyoka asks in shock to which Denki replies, "Two months ago Kodai made an open challenge stating that whoever makes her laugh or get any other reaction out of her, she would go on a date with them. People were trying their best but they couldn't do it. But this idiot was not even trying to make her laugh, and he won that challenge". Izuku fidgets in his chair and Setsuna asks in shock, "Wait! Kodai!? Shoto is he implying the one we know?"

"Yup", Shoto simply replies to which Setsuna exclaims, "Izuku, do you realise what you did?"

"No", Izuku replies sarcastically. Of course he knows what he did. He had no intentions to win the challenge. He got to know about the challenge this morning for crying out loud. Setsuna slams her hands on Izuku's cheeks and keeps her hold on them and says, "Izuku, Yui never dated anyone in her whole life. She has no idea what it is like to date anyone. She is painfully single. Just few days ago she was complaining to me and our friends how her mother was nagging her to get a partner. This is a very good opportunity".

"Well good for Izuku, considering the fact that he is a virgin himself", Tetsu says which earns him a smack on his head from Itsuka. Izuku looks at him with an annoyed expression and retorts, "Hey! Who the fuck said you that I am a virgin when I am not!?" Setsuna puts her palm on her chin and says, "Let me guess. It was Melissa right?" to which the viridian haired animator nods. Denki gets up from his seat with a confused expression and says, "Stop. Stop. Am I the only one who is getting confused here? I demand you to narrate your whole love life". The spectacled viridian haired man shifts uncomfortably on his swat when the blonde mentions this and Mirio was quick to notice. The blonde boss says, "Izuku, you don't have to say anything if it makes you uncomfortable. We can drop...", but Izuku cut him off and say, "I guess you guys deserve to know this. I mean we are a family and we don't hide anything from each other. So I talking about my love life is fair enough". He then looks at Setsuna and says, "Suna, will you do the honors? I believe you know more about my love life than myself".