Chapter 18 : The Confrontation

As much as he remembered, during his training days, Head of Securities Eijirou Kirishima, the first thing he was taught was that with his line of work, he must be ready for everything. Fans hounding his employer, a potential attack on his employer, heading a team of security, a senseless request of his employer to either join him during their practice or to teach them to fight, he was taught everything. But he was not ready for the fact to walk into the apartment he was living in, just to see his employer with a black eye, his employer's girlfriend seething with rage while she was tending her lover and his own wife pacing back and forth in the living room. He already had an eventful day, considering Tsuburaba's revelation about Uraraka-san's status, and now this. The gods sure didn't want him to have a peaceful vacation.

"What the..." was all Eijirou could say before both his wife and Camie stormed him and asked, "Finally you are back! Why were you not picking up your call!?" Well he wanted a peace of mind and with Mina's habit of calling him every hour due to their professional duties (also *ahem* personal stuff), he really needed it. His hacker friend had given the address of the graveyard and as much as he knows, Uraraka-san's ashes were with her parents, not with Midoriya-san.

"Some stuff came up", the HoS replies, not wanting to divulge any further with the information. Katsuki was yet to reveal to Camie about his secret and to speak the truth, the HoS was very livid with how much time his employer was taking. But he can't force him to confess everything. He might be the singer's friend, but he was his bodyguard first, and as such, there were some boundaries he couldn't and shouldn't cross.

"What happened?" Eijirou asks as his eyes fall on his employer, but he was very much taken aback by the expression he wore. Black eyes were a common deal in Dynamight Heads and as much as he remembered, Katsuki always had a face of seething anger and violence when Camie nurses him, but this... this was different. His employer had a brooding expression on his face, which was accompanied with a face of guilt and confusion. The look was very familiar. This was the same face he had when he spoke about Uraraka-san.

"You know Kodai? That streamer on ViewSpace... Her boyfriend sucker punched him on his face", Mina says in a matter of fact tone, and this was clearly a sign to Eijirou that this woman was not Mina Kirishima, his wife, but rather, she was Mina Kirishima, manager of Dynamight Heads. The Head of Securities' eyes widened. This was a worst case scenario. Katsuki coming in contact with Midoriya-san before he brought Uraraka-san's information to him was very, very bad. What did Katsuki say? He could only fathom the anger Midoriya-san had towards the singer and internally he was shocked to see that the injuries were limited to a black eye. Camie, who was seething with raw anger, says, "The audacity of that guy... As soon as he sees Katsu, his pleasant face completely disappears. It was as if the things Kodai said were all wrong. We should file a complaint against him!"

"Please don't!" Katsuki says from his seat to which Mina cuts him off and says, "You have no say in this matter! He attacked a high profile individual and he can't walk away like that. Kaina-san might have employed me to manage you guys, but it is my duty and right to make sure you live well. Don't forget that she allowed you to go on hiatus. We are taking this to court".

"Now, now, we don't have to go that extreme!" Eijirou protests while waving his hands and Katsuki sends him a grateful glance. Camie looks at the HoS weirdly and says, "That's funny coming from you. As much as I know, you would have at least socked him then and there".

"Yeah! He might be strong but he was not that well built. And by the way, who is Ochako?" Mina asks. The hairstylist perks up at the name and while looking at Katsuki, she says, "Isn't she your ex-girlfriend? Why did that guy react in such a way when you asked him about her?"