ᶠ ᵒ ᵘ ʳ ᵗ ʸ ⁻ ᶠ ⁱ ᵛ ᵉ

March 24th, 1986

March 24th, 1986

AFTER CATCHING NANCY AND ROBIN up on Aven's past adventures in the land below, the two girl's told the others, excluding Max, about their plan. Aven and Max walking towards each other and uttering their I missed you's and you're really here's as soon as the missing girl had walked into the dimly-lit basement was the last conversation the younger girl had with anyone. Ever since, she had been hunched over the desk with a pen and paper in hand, scribbling down the secret sentences without letting anyone take even the slightest of glances. 

"Thanks to Nancy's newspaper minions, we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of Notre Dame," Robin began with a grin, handing out the two folders to Dustin and Steve. The boy urged Aven to shuffle closer, holding the open booklet out so the both of them could read it.

"I'm now Ruth," Nancy introduced before turning to Robin.

"And I'm now Rose."

"Cute names," Aven complimented with a genuine smile.

"Thanks," Nancy beamed.

"Nice GPA," Dustin added with a nod, surprise noticeable within his eyes.

"Thanks again," Nancy repeated, laughing. "So, we called Pennhurst Asylum, told them we'd like to speak with Victor Creel for a thesis we're co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics-"

"To which they said no," Robin continued as Aven read through the folder with Steve.

"But, we landed a three o'clock with the director," Nancy explained.

"Now all we have to do is charm him and convince him to let us talk to Victor," Robin finished with a proud grin.

"Cool, can I come?" Aven asked as she closed the folder, handing it over to Lucas who was yet to read it.

"Yeah, why don't we have any?" Steve asked whilst gesturing between himself and Aven.

"Because we didn't realise Aven was alive, otherwise she could've totally come," she told them both as Robin nodded persuasively from beside her, a bright grin stuck on her face. "And I need you to stay here," she finished by pointing at Steve.

"What? You're insane!" Steve shouted as he stood from his seat, Aven locking eyes with Dustin from across the seating area and sharing a roll of their eyes. Steve used to do that all the time.

"Wouldn't you want to stay now that Aven's here?" Nancy asked, the sly smirk she'd tried to push down coming to land on her lips as Steve began to stutter. He couldn't come up with a response. "And how many people exactly know you're alive, Aven?"

"Uhh," she counted on her fingers, "just you guys, so six, excluding me."

"Exactly! People will go mad when they find out you're alive!" Robin budded in from beside Nancy, pointing a finger at the girl on the couch with a wild grin.