"You are so precious" His drunken voice told Brielle who didn't reply. The man didn't like that and raised his hand to-

Brielle's thoughts were cut off by the sound of her phone ringing. She jumped at the sudden sound and rushed over to her phone to see an unknown number was calling her.

"Hello?"

"Brielle" Killian's deep and slightly raspy voice spoke through the phone making the girl's eyes to widened.

"Killian? W-What-Hi"

"Hi love" His words caused a small flutter in Brielle's stomach and she couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"How are you?" She asked and leaned against the counter with the phone to her ear. He replied with a good and Brie smiled.

"What are you doing up?" Brielle Mae is usually a good person when it comes to conversation. But on the phone, she was horrible. She always got awkward and wouldn't know what to say.

He ignored her awkward question instead asked her another one. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

Oh

"No I'm not" was her reply.

"Good. See you tomorrow." Brielle opened her mouth to question his words but he hang up before she could even speak.

"Well that was rude" Brielle mumbled and sighed. Shaking her head, Brielle decided to get ready for bed and go to sleep. She was exhausted and didn't want any more precious sleep time.

The next morning Brielle Mae woke up to her phone ringing. She groaned and reached for the cellular device, answering it.

"Hello" Brielle's groggy voice had her clearing her throat and she wiped at her eyes.

"Get dressed I'll be there in thirty minutes" Killian's voice rang over the phone before the sound of a click.

He hanged up.

"Wait what?" Brielle was so out of it that Killian's words didn't register until five minutes later when she was half asleep. "Thirty minutes!" she screamed, sitting up quickly. She jumped out of bed and rushed into her bathroom to take a well needed shower.

After forty minutes, Brielle was finally ready-dressed in a white cropped tank top with a royal blue sweatshirt on top and a simple pair of white sweatpants. She had her hair in a low ponytail and slipped her adidas on without a care in the world. She didn't feel like dressing up seeing how she didn't know where she was going anyways.

Heading outside, she was greeted with the man of the hour who looked a little displeased by how long Brielle took to get ready. Killian stood leaned up against an Audi with his arms crossed over his chest. He wore sunglasses over his eyes and his hair was a bit messed up but in a hot way. He wore a black short sleeved shirt with white slacks.

"Took you long enough" He commented and opened the door for Brielle, who chose ignored his comment.

"Can we get cinnamon rolls?" Brielle asked instead and Killian raised an eyebrow but nodded his head yes to her question. Brielle grinned and put her seatbelt on while Killian went to get in the car himself.

"Where are we doing today?" She then asked after a couple minutes of silent driving. "I don't know" Killian said causing Brielle to pause and look over at him as he drove the car with one hand and his other had his phone in his hand.

"What do you mean you don't know? You actually don't know or are you just saying that so you don't have to tell me where we are actually going to go"

Killian-in return-simply shrugged his shoulders and continued to drive with his usual blank and emotionless face. Brielle huffed and turned to look out of the window.

"So why did you ask-which you actually didn't even do-to hang out today?" Brielle asked him which she had been wondering since he hanged up on her last night.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" Killian instead asked as he casted a glance to her.

"Why do you not answer the ones I ask?" Brielle sassed as she raised an eyebrow at him to which he shrugged.

"How about we just enjoy the ride in silent" Killian then says. Brielle opened her mouth to argue back but instead he turned the music on the radio up and put his finger to his lips as if saying shh.

Brielle looked at him like he was crazy but found herself doing what he saying and relaxed against the passenger seat, enjoying the music and car ride.