He's purely a businessman and a farmer now.

He even has his own little garden with fresh fruit and vegetables. Katrina loves helping him with that.

"Nonna!" The child calls, running a little faster. "Nonna!!" I should have cussed him out in Italian.

"Child's found his family, let's go." I turn around, pushing Asher in the process.

We start walking away, only i felt Luca wasn't with me so. So i turn around, and when i do he's just staring at a tree.

I walk back to him, slapping his shoulder. "Come on."

"Juliana." He says quietly.

I look in the direction he was looking, my heart, and face, probably drops a little bit.

The blonde thing was with Juliana.

And he called her Nonna.

Which means Juliana is it's grandmother.

Now i know Marco has a little girl. Nico as well. Afra is all of thirteen so the only other possible explanation for that.

Is Arabella.

"Come on, you guys." Asher stands in front of us, "You're overthinking."

"No." Luca says quietly.

And then i see her.

I see her carrying a child on her hip, a smile plastered over her face.

She's beautiful.

Her skin is glowing, she's a healthy weight, she's wearing a pink summer dress with sneakers.

She has a couple of tattoos over her legs, a few on her arms, her hair is lighter and longer.

She's beautiful, so fucking beautiful.

The kid she's carrying is brunette and has long hair, long, pretty dark hair.

"Mamma." The blonde one shouts, running to her.

Oh my god.

Oh god.

Oh no.

Asher turns around and i see him tense as i keep my eyes on Arabella.

She's here.

She looks the same but she looks different. She looks different because she looks healthy, and happy. And she's surrounded by kids. There's another one by her side, holding her hand.

"We need to go." Asher turns around.

"No." Luca looks at him, "I have lost her for four years and now she's back she's not leaving my sight-"

"You didn't fucking lose her. She ran. She left because we gave her a life of shit and now look at her. She's happy. She doesn't deserve our bullshit." He says, primarily to Luca. "We're not ruining her again."

I don't want to ruin her but she is still my wife.

And i am still a gangster. I love her, yes, and while Asher loves her in a way that's okay with letting her go.

I am not.

Because everyone i've ever loved has left and leaves and died and i couldn't save them.

So i need to hold on to Arabella.

"Speak for yourself." I walk past him, not letting him get the chance to stop me.

I walk to the grass where Juliana was sitting, Arabella standing with the three children.

Juliana looks up first and gasps, i keep my eyes on Arabella as she slowly looks up, somehow managing to bring the blonde child in with her.

Her eyes meet mine.

She has a soft look in her eyes while i can tell mine is the exact opposite.

"Mom can you take the kids to the car?" She asks quietly, her voice is the same, just she sounds a little more mature.

"You'll be okay?" Juliana asks, picking up the one that was on Arabella, a girl, she's asleep.

"Yeah." Arabella looks at the blonde one, "Go with nonna."

"No." He looks at me.

"I'm fine. He won't hurt me." She ruffles her fingers through his blonde curls.

He was hesitant but slowly walks off with Juliana, looking back every now and then.

She looks behind me, "Where's Ash?"

"Where were you?" I don't want to small talk.

She looks down, "London for a while, then moved to Greece."

"Why?"

She takes a breath, "We can't talk here-"

"Arabella, tell me now."

"Roman, no." She takes a step back. "I'll tell you when we're not surrounded by people. I need to get the kids home."

"Who's are they?"

She stops and looks behind me, taking another breath. "Meet me at Juliana's in two hours? Bring Luca and Ash as well." She takes another step back.

She doesn't just get to leave again.

"No, Arabella-"

"Roman there's Russian guy looking at you from across the lake. You sort that out."

I turn around immediately and she was telling the truth, Petrov was released from prison last week. He's already here to try and get me. I'm going to drown him.

I turn around to look at Arabella but she was already gone.

I look back to where Luca was standing and see he was actually crouched down with a kid. So i walk to them, "We need to go."

"What did she say?" He pretends to crash his car into the other kids car.

"Meet her in two hours at Juliana's but Petrovs is here and i don't want the children to be caught in a middle of a cross fire." I look up, my eyes landing on Petrov again. "Whered Ash go?"

"He ran off." He stands up. "Is she well?"

"I don't know."

=
=
=
=
=

uh yeah so i know y'all are mad lol butttt next chapters actually really cute and really long.

also does anyone have any tips for gaining weight? i can't seem to gain any.

word count: 1451