Chapter 23

I go up to my room pissed and slam the door, I can't believe that she just hit me, I'm laying down, but I can hear a phone ringing in Scarletts room, I get up and go check it, I look around but can't find it, the ringing then starts again, I go check the nightstand, I find the phone, but it's not the only thing I find hidden in the drawer, I find a pregnancy test and its positive.
  I guess Arizona and Maya aren't the only ones she slept with, I answer the phone, the contact's name said 'Colin' "Hey baby, how's our little bean" I imminently hang up.
Do I tell Lizzie or do what she suggested, or both? I can't I'm a minor she's an adult I can't have her going to jail, prison, I can't have her going to prison. I'll give it a year then we can pay them back and give them a taste of their own medicine.
  Should we wait a year before paying them back? No, but we must because we can't risk getting caught.
  "Y/n get up now! You're going to be late!" Scarlett shouts from across the room.
"I'm not going to school!!"
"Why not"
"I don't feel well"
    Scarlett then comes over to feel your forehead and can fell that you're burning up, "I'm sorry for what happened last night, I didn't mean to hit you"
"you brought up memories Scarlett"
"I'm sorry, I have to get to work I'll leave my card on the counter so you can order yourself some lunch"

(Scarlett POV)
I never met to hit Y/n, and I didn't mean to bring up memories of her past...it hurt me when she called me Scarlett, she hasn't called me Scarlett in forever, two months into living with me she was calling me mom, but now she's calling me Scarlett.
You can tell when she's pissed because after she caught me cheating, she stopped calling me mom.
"Scarlett" Y/n say's before I leave the room,
"Yeah" I say turning around
"Who's Colin"
"He's no one"
"Really!? So 'no one' got you pregnant?! How far along are you?!"
"Y/n, quite down how do you know this"
"I found your test...how far along are you?"
"15 weeks"
"So that's what three and a half months?"
"Yeah, just about"
"are you going to tell who ever the fuck you're dating these days?"
"well can't really hide it anymore"
"You need to talk to Lizzie and fix your relationship with her, go to counseling"
"so, you want me to get back together with someone who I cheated on and who you slept with?"
  Her face goes dead, "Yeah I know about that, you know I could really call the police on her, get her sent to prison, that'll be what between thirty and one hundred and forty-five months?"
"YOU Can't do that! It'll be my word against yours'!"
"Watch me!" I say getting in her face and walking out of the room.
(Y/n POV)
  I go into my closet and get dressed, Rose then comes into the room, bag
"sissy?"
"Sissy where you going?"
"I'll be back sweetie okay"
  I run down the stairs and past Scarlett and out the door. I get in my car and leave; I then drive to Lizzie's house.
  I get to Lizzies and go inside she makes tea and I tell her what happened, then there's a knock on the door. I go and answer it.
"Elizabeth Olsen?"
"Who's asking?"
Lizzie then comes over, "You Elizabeth?"
"Yes why?"
"We have a warrant for your arrest anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have a right to an attorney if you don't have one, one will be provided for you,"
  I walk outside as the cops take Lizzie in the cop car, and I see Scarlett leaning against her car, "get home now"
"I go into Lizzie's house and grab my keys and lock the door, the cops drive away, and I zoom off in my car.

  I park the car and walk inside, "You're such a fucking bitch!"
"You don't talk to me like that you understand! Give me your car keys...NOW!!"
"Ugh I hate you!!"
" Room now!"
(Maya's POV)
  I walk into Scarletts, and I can hear yelling, then I hear Scarlett yell at Y/n to go to her room,
"What the hell just happened" I say as I walk into the living room.
"Lizzie was arrested" she says
" why?"
"Statutory rape"
"to whom?!"
"Your daughter"
"you called the cops? And she's pissed, called you a bitch, you took he keys?"
"She needs to learn the concept of punishment Maya"
"You need to go talk to her"
"why?"
"she came to leave with you what three years and a couple months ago? With trust and honesty, you guys told each other the truth and didn't fight, you had a happy relationship with Lizzie, then you go and sleep with her biological mother, then her girlfriend and some where in between both of those you get yourself knocked up, you lost each other's trust and honesty, why do you think she's so pissed off"
"how'd you know about my pregnancy?"
"I didn't, but you just admitted it, were over Scarlett, fix your relationship with your daughter" I say and walk out.

A/N

Sorry it's been a bit