Chapter 7

Faith is supposed to be here soon, I start with getting ready, Scarlett said she is making something with red sauce so don't were white.
When I eat, I can get sloppy, especially when me and Rose sometimes throw food at each other.
I first put on a black jean skirt and a red long sleeve shirt that slits down the chest on, I decided to wear some jewelry, so I put on the necklace that Scarlett got me with my initial on it, for my hair I wave it, I then do my make up.
As I'm finishing getting ready the doorbell rings, I tell Scarlett I will get it, I open the door to see Faith but she isn't alone, I see Adam one of Johns friends holding her with a weapon to her head, "Adam what do you want" I ask in a stern voice "I want the little girl" he responds I tell him that he isn't getting her, "Give me the little girl or I will shoot her" he says angrily, "If you want someone take me, they did nothing to you" I say hoping he will let her go "Fine, let's go" he say letting go of Faith and grabbing me, leaving Faith at Scarlett's.
[ Scarlett POV]
I hear the doorbell ring then hear Y/n saying that she will get it, I finish getting ready and go downstairs, I see a girl I assume is Faith, I ask her where Y/n is and she says that Adam had taken her, that Y/n traded herself so that the man wouldn't take Faith or Rose.

Y/n had told me about John and his friends, she even told me their names, I knew whatever Adam was doing wasn't good. I immediately called the police.
Once they showed up Faith told them what happened, they said they couldn't really do anything sense Y/n willingly went with Adam, I yelled at hem and told them that they had to do something, I told them Adam wasn't a nice guy, I told them what they had done to her, bad thing is Faith was still there so she now knows what has happened to Y/n, I'm not so sure Y/n will like that, but I will tell her its my fault, but I hope she understands that I'm just trying to get her back. Y/n she, she's like a daughter to me and I cany lose her, other than Rose she is the best thing that has happened to me.

[Y/n POV]

Adam throws me in the back of his car, he had parked down the street, I guess he has been spying on me, how else would he know where I was.
He didn't bother blind folding me; he drove for about an hour before we came to a stop, he pulled me out of the car and threw me on the ground, closing the car door a dragging me inside, from the looks of it we were at john's house, I guess it hasn't been sold yet.
He drags me down the basement stairs and chains me up, I guess they haven't even cleaned the house out yet, 'maybe it's an abounded house' I thought, I mean after what has happened here, I wouldn't take it as a surprise.
He chains me to the ceiling and starts beating me with a bat.

A/n
So if you see Annie used in her it's cause I'm writing it and printing it but instead of y/n when doing it I use Annie so yeah that's why and I'm already started on the next chapter might me up by tomorrow love y'all 💜